DJI Go App recognizes my Osmo+ as Inspire 1
1351 4 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans211ea82b
New
Germany

Hey everybody!

When I start my DJI Go App on Android it recognizes my Osmo+ as Inspire 1. I also tried it with an IPhone 5s in which case it recognized an Osmo, but not an Osmo+. In both cases I have no video signal, just a greyish background an only the battery status seems to work.
Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thanks!

2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sir, did you also install DJI Go 4 in your mobile phone? If yes, please make sure DJI Go 4 has been closed completely in the background when you run DJI Go.
If the problem persists, please try to reset Osmo+, here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2017-12-11
Use props
fans211ea82b
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-11 07:49
Hi Sir, did you also install DJI Go 4 in your mobile phone? If yes, please make sure DJI Go 4 has been closed completely in the background when you run DJI Go.
If the problem persists, please try to reset Osmo+, here is the tutorial video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxB5uOoDQUU

Hallo Mindy,

I have no DJI Go 4 in operation and I have already tried to reset Osmo+ and other tips I found in the forum. Nothing works. Anything else I can try?
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans211ea82b Posted at 2017-12-11 08:35
Hallo Mindy,

I have no DJI Go 4 in operation and I have already tried to reset Osmo+ and other tips I found in the forum. Nothing works. Anything else I can try?

In this case, please try to flash the firmware of osmo+ and see if it can solve your problem. Keep us updated, thanks.
2017-12-11
Use props
Роман Кухарчук
New

Ukraine

solved the problem?
3-2 01:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules