Huawei Honor 7X
2048 4 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kayaker
lvl.2

United States

I bought an Honor 7X and installed the latest GO 4 version and it is a complete waste of time. Compass errors, loss of video, and loss of GPS are the top three issues. I am returning the phone to Amazon. I swapped out the Honor and connected the ipad mini 4 to the Spark and it works flawlessly. I tried to save money and have one Android and one Apple device but it looks like another ipad mini 4 is in my future.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kayaker, I would recommend you use a recommended device for better flight performance. Thanks for you support and understanding.
app spark.JPG
2018-2-1
Use props
plainman007
lvl.2

India

Yeah the theory here is to buy separate expensive phones just to fly our drones. Also we will have to buy each phone and try if the app works. If it doesn't work, that phone is a waste (cant return them even the next day in my country) and id have to just gift it to someone one. Id have to be a millionaire to fly these drones.
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_4kbC6OGLzd7F
New

France

Please dji fly for honor x7
1-24 12:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_4kbC6OGLzd7F Posted at 1-24 12:50
Please dji fly for honor x7

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a detailed inquiry about the issue you experienced with the DJI Fly app using your Honor X7? Please keep us posted.
1-24 23:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules