157323 79 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vBZr3i4JYSK9
lvl.1
Guinea-Bissau

bjr981s Posted at 9-25 01:31
Only just noticed this post.

DJI smart batteries need to be charged every 3 months. The smart battery circuitry puts a small drain on the battery continually.

Yes, this was most recently fully charged six *weeks* ago and then left on the charging hub in storage mode since then.
2021-9-26
Use props
fans86409c2f
New
United Kingdom

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-2-8 08:24
Thanks , i put it on charge all morning and nothing so i have sent it back for exchange
Thanks again

Where did u send it back? Ive got 2 batteries for my dji spark too. They are only blinking 2 greens. Wont get fully charged.
2021-12-6
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

fans86409c2f Posted at 12-6 07:22
Where did u send it back? Ive got 2 batteries for my dji spark too. They are only blinking 2 greens. Wont get fully charged.

Hi my battery was replaced under warranty by the store i purchased it from .
2021-12-6
Use props
Ahmad Yassine
New

Canada

I have the same problem & i cant afford to buy new batteries; if it is hard to help me here in public, please write me on:

amedyassine@me.com

Been a while i did not get any shooting job because of the pandemic, i highly appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
2021-12-17
Use props
Ahmad Yassine
New

Canada

Pajomota Posted at 4-16 12:10
Mine waked up with your procedure. Thanks.

have the same problem & i cant afford to buy new batteries; if it is hard to help me here in public, please write me on:

amedyassine@me.com

Been a while i did not get any shooting job because of the pandemic, i highly appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
2021-12-17
Use props
Ahmad Yassine
New

Canada

solentlife Posted at 2018-2-8 09:41
Hibernation mode :

It is important NOT to alter the sequence :

have the same problem & i cant afford to buy new batteries; if it is hard to help me here in public, please write me on:

amedyassine@me.com

2021-12-17
Use props
Mark Weiss
Second Officer
United States

Hibernation mode :

I've been doing the procedure listed above for the past 3 days. Turn on the battery (still no lights), wait five minutes. Put on the DJI charger. The charger light goes from red to yellow for about 15 hours then back to red. The battery still shows no sign of life. I did this 3 days in a row now.
2021-12-22
Use props
Acidsmile
lvl.1
Belgium

hello, I have never used my drone, I had charged the batteries but I have never used it and today I want it on, the two batteries do not respond to charging, my equipment is completely new, however does not work
2022-1-17
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

When did you acquire this completely new drone?  
2022-1-18
Use props
djiuser_FykQ4Z5etRuY
New

South Africa

Where is DJI while all these customers are having battery problems? I also have one of three not charging. They said at one stage do not leave your batteries in the charger while not in use and that's exactly what I am doing. So, what's going on with this intelligent system?
2022-2-4
Use props
claudioNC
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

bjr981s Posted at 2021-9-25 01:31
Only just noticed this post.

DJI smart batteries need to be charged every 3 months. The smart battery circuitry puts a small drain on the battery continually.

Nah... I have more than a hundred DJI and Autel smart batteries, old and new, from various small and large drones, many that I no longer use in favor of the newer ones.
The oldest are made in  2016/2017, for Phantom 3 Pro, Mavic Pro and Inspire 1 Pro.
At most I recharge them once a year.
No problem if they are stored at low temperatures, 10°-20° C or even less and if they are not damaged for other reasons, they do not die so easily.
2022-2-8
Use props
djiuser_Gx3BqmhVRSTw
New

Turkey

I just bought an FPV. I plug everything in, try turning on my FPV, it wont turn on. Battery lights up as if its turned on but nothing on the drone. Wait awhile. 5-10 mins with battery plugged in, and it turns on. Unplug everthing and wait awhile to plug everything and try turning back on, nothing. Have to wait a while to turn back on what is wrong with my drone?
2022-2-28
Use props
Granite_dd
New

United States

Never again DJI! This stuff is junk. You may as well flush your $$$ down the toilet.
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Granite_dd Posted at 3-15 22:47
Never again DJI! This stuff is junk. You may as well flush your $$$ down the toilet.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May we know what specific issue you've encountered?
2022-3-17
Use props
Franko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23255 ft
United States

Hibernation mode :

I’ve tried this before but I don’t know if I’m doing it correctly. Step 1, switch on battery. Do you mean push the button once or once then hold for a few seconds?
I have 2 batteries I’d like to try this on.
Thank you.
2022-3-21
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Push button once, let up.  Push button 2nd time, hold 2 secs, let up.
Shoot ahead to the 1 min mark to see it happen

2022-3-21
Use props
djiuser_WaU56YXgPUqs
New

United States

Hibernation mode :

Hey how are you? I just bought a brand new in box mavic pro platinum fly more combo and the 3 batteries don't want to charge. 1st i pressed each battery power button and 2 leds light up. I connected the batteries to the hub and they started charging fine and then i saw red solid light on the hub indicating error. I decided to charge batteries solo and each battery blinked 16 times  and then stopped for 7 seconds and the cycle repeated itself. The batteries refused to power on so i can't update the drone or whatever. I tried leaving my battery on charge for 18hrs and nothing worked. You mentioned about 2 ways . I'd love if you could shoot me a message so that i can fix my issue... please help
2022-3-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

djiuser_WaU56YXgPUqs Posted at 3-23 20:53
Hey how are you? I just bought a brand new in box mavic pro platinum fly more combo and the 3 batteries don't want to charge. 1st i pressed each battery power button and 2 leds light up. I connected the batteries to the hub and they started charging fine and then i saw red solid light on the hub indicating error. I decided to charge batteries solo and each battery blinked 16 times  and then stopped for 7 seconds and the cycle repeated itself. The batteries refused to power on so i can't update the drone or whatever. I tried leaving my battery on charge for 18hrs and nothing worked. You mentioned about 2 ways . I'd love if you could shoot me a message so that i can fix my issue... please help

Be advised - Solentlife hasn't posted here in a year or more.  
2022-3-24
Use props
Stallman Johnny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423 ft

Spain

Hi,

happened to me to couldn't wake a battery up, seems turning it on and swiftly plugging it on to charge has some positive effect. I could fully charge one out of two hibernated batteries.
2022-4-8
Use props
djiuser_KBYLEIVSQrU3
New

Canada

Hibernation mode :

Can you use the dji hub charger for this. If not where can I get an original DJI single battery charger. Don't seem to be able to find anything but the hub advertised. It is frustrating because although this battery is out of warranty it has hardly ever been used.
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_es0hMeBAtJRQ
New

United States

Moser25 Posted at 2018-9-22 20:11
Silentlife I have problem with my battery it won't charge it only flash 1 green bar atfer doing what u said in ur post

I’m currently dealing with the same issue, did u ever figure it out?
2022-4-24
Use props
djiuser_dhugNHMY56ik
New

Venezuela

Hello guys, one of my new mavic air 2 batteries won’t charge or display any sing of working at all.

At first I charged them all with the hub (The charging dock that comes with the Fly more combo) and one of them didn’t respond at all.

I did put it on charge with the single charger without the hub all night and still doesn’t display any light even if I push power button.

Please help, I am overseas and it will be difficult to send it back.
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_dhugNHMY56ik
New

Venezuela

One of my brand new mavic air 2 batteries won’t charge. I charged them with the hub (charging dock to charge the 3 of them at the same time -fly more combo-).

One of them didn’t show any display light even when I pushed the power button. I charged with the single battery charger all night and still it doesn’t show any sign of work.

Please help me.
2022-6-9
Use props
fansd512b6e3
New
India

After tried many things, This is worked...

Just a single click the power button and then connect the charger... it works...
2022-7-23
Use props
fans9227048b
New

France

Hibernation mode :

Hi.
I have a problem with a battery for a Mavic Air: no led activity after a long storage.
I tried to wake up the battery without any luck.
Do you have any ideas not so official ?
Any help will be appreciated!
Daniel.
dannback@ yahoo.co.uk
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_JVw4JSQCDRUR
New

United States

Hibernation mode :

Regarding your # 1, how do I  turn the battery “on”?   My unit has not been used in 2 + years.  I have 4 batteries and when pressing the button on top each of them has one green light on top blink 3 times.   I have the single batter charger and a charger that charges 4 at a time.   I’ve tried all combinations of charging different batteries in different chargers , and none of them ever show over one “bar” of charging.    when trying all of them in the Mavik pro, the blades wiggle slightly and the rear light flashes and then all goes off.  

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

2022-12-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Have you read your manual?  It will explain how to turn your battery on.

If your batteries haven't been maintained for 2+ years, they may be dead.

Good luck
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_erUKPkeAfZH6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1949 ft
Portugal

Hibernation mode :

we are stuck with batteries. You can help us even by email.Pleaaase ( bou_nas@hotmail.com)
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_R8ZdQPE9Qk6t
New
Flight distance : 5207 ft
United States

Hibernation mode :

How about a pm of thise battery waking secrets? Just received my dji fpv in the mail friday and ive gotten the controller and googles updated but still cannot get the flight battery to do anything so i can update the firmware. No led lights at all and ive been trying different senarios all weekend. Thanks
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_R8ZdQPE9Qk6t Posted at 3-19 11:56
How about a pm of thise battery waking secrets? Just received my dji fpv in the mail friday and ive gotten the controller and googles updated but still cannot get the flight battery to do anything so i can update the firmware. No led lights at all and ive been trying different senarios all weekend. Thanks

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about this issue? Do you mean the battery cannot power the drone and the LED will not turn on when it's charging?
2023-3-20
Use props
Paul Atkin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36962 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 00:37
Hi there, could you please tell us more details about this issue? Do you mean the battery cannot power the drone and the LED will not turn on when it's charging?

same issue here and truly really annoying. i left those batteries in september at 3/4 charge. did not touch them all winter.

just got drone out, out of 4 mavic 2 batteries - all the genuine dji - one woke up fine with 1 segment lit, charging now. 3 other bateries remain dead cold, no lights come up, i have them in the charging hub now, hub has red light, and nothing happens. very annoying.
if there is some secret voodoo dance of how those buttons there should be pressed and in what sequence to wake them up - please post it here.
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Paul Atkin Posted at 4-12 09:40
same issue here and truly really annoying. i left those batteries in september at 3/4 charge. did not touch them all winter.

just got drone out, out of 4 mavic 2 batteries - all the genuine dji - one woke up fine with 1 segment lit, charging now. 3 other bateries remain dead cold, no lights come up, i have them in the charging hub now, hub has red light, and nothing happens. very annoying.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged one by one according to their power levels, from high to low. Please try to charge it for a few hours to see if it works. If not, please try to plug the other batteried into the working charging port to see if it's an issue with the charging hub.
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_ZoDyK3IenRSR
New

Ireland

Hey all, I have a DJI Spark. Batteries weren't charged for over 1 year. When i plug the charger in to the drone, the lights cycle through LED1, LED2 three times for hours qnd then nothing at all. Are they beyond recovery?
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ZoDyK3IenRSR Posted at 6-16 11:08
Hey all, I have a DJI Spark. Batteries weren't charged for over 1 year. When i plug the charger in to the drone, the lights cycle through LED1, LED2 three times for hours qnd then nothing at all. Are they beyond recovery?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that the issue with your batteries cannot be troubleshoot remotely. Since the batteries are no longer under warranty, we highly recommend you purchase a new one to fly your unit without any worries. You may click the link below to possibly purchase batteries for your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-6-25
Use props
PCDroneGuy.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3300653 ft
United States

Hibernation mode :

How do you turn on a battery that has no lights?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PCDroneGuy.com Posted at 11-21 06:21
How do you turn on a battery that has no lights?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Does it not light up after pressing the power button on the battery? If not, we suggest sending it back for testing. You can submit a repair request here: https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your great support.
2023-12-3
Use props
Low flyingonion
New

Australia

Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems to me if the battery won’t come out of hibernation then it’s tough luck if your warranty’s expired.
2023-12-16
Use props
djiuser_8I6bZnTjNGpc
New

United States

I have a similar problem. I charged the battery the whole day but it’s still totally dead.
2-4 17:33
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

When you think your battery might be in hibernation, it's usually dead - about a 95% chance - maybe worse.  Good luck
2-5 03:14
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Hibernation mode :

lier
2-26 11:36
Use props