Capturing Photos onto my iPhone
1095 6 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I've searched the app pretty well and I think the answer to my question is likely "no", but I thought I'd ask here.  On my Osmo Mobile using the DJI Go app, the videos and photos are stored in the app.  To get them into my computer, I need to first download them to my iPhone, then upload to my computer.  Is there any way to capture the videos and photos directly to my iPhone without having to pull them from the app?  Thanks in advance,
2018-3-17
Use props
david548
lvl.1

India

I like to read more informative post. You have a good post with good information. You can check your results from this website. Here is the website https://karresultsnicin.org/www-karresults-nic-in-2018-results-sslc/
2018-3-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
United States

david548 Posted at 2018-3-18 07:05
I like to read more informative post. You have a good post with good information. You can check your results from this website. Here is the website https://karresultsnicin.org/www-karresults-nic-in-2018-results-sslc/

This has nothing to do with my post.  Please stop.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-3-18 07:55
This has nothing to do with my post.  Please stop.

Hi, you can download the videos or photos from playback. And then you can save the files in the phone album. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-19
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-19 00:12
Hi, you can download the videos or photos from playback. And then you can save the files in the phone album. Thanks for your support.

Thanks Elektra.  I was hoping to avoid that extra step, but it sounds like that's what's required.  Have a great day.
2018-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you connect to iTunes. You can go to 'my devide' (or your device) and go to the file share section.
Here you see the GO folder and you can choose to download (everything).
Works like a charm.
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-3-19 07:03
Thanks Elektra.  I was hoping to avoid that extra step, but it sounds like that's what's required.  Have a great day.

Thanks. Have fun with our product!
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules