12Next >
6123 49 2015-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

Ok, I've done the updates successfuly before with no problem and even thought to myself, "what's the big deal here".
Well, this time I understand that it is vexing to have a dead bird on the bench. So, here's the symptoms:
1) carefully extracted bin file to freshly formatted card used before (previous updates).
2) Started update process on AC successfully. Let run for 1 hour. No change in tone. I had this on one previous update and found that when I powered down and read the card, the success text was there.
3) This time is different. The text said "upgrading" and no success. Oops, 1 hour wasn't finished. Uh oh, try to restrt the process with fingers crossed that will pick up and continue.
4) No joy on continue. Reformatted chip and copied fresh bin file over to retry. No JOY. continuous no tone and yellow flashing strobe. 1 hour now withe no hope.

I need intervention here to get me past this hurdle to success.
Thanks in advance for helping.
skyvideoct

Adendum: added header to focus on specific module that caused problem in AC upgrade. The log files tell the story as posted from the numerous attempts.
An important lesson here is to pay attention to WHAT is failing in the process. Also, note that the process continues to repeat until "user intervention".
If the update is taking extremely long, my experience below indicates that user intervention is best and read the log files to gain an advantage in solving the problem.
2015-5-6
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Captain has posted up a thread with problems and there seems to be a few issues updating the firmware. My first attempt failed then I did the following:

1, Switched off McAfee antivirus
2, Downloaded Firmware again
3, Reformatted the SD card again
4, Made a separate folder on the desktop and placed the downloaded folder in that.
5, Unzipped the downloaded file into that folder then copied just the WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03 Vitual CloneDrive file to the SD card.
6, Installed SD card into Inspire camera and powered up.

After that installation went OK.
2015-5-6
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

Update: To "crosscheck" the bin file for being valid, I went ahead and applied to 2 remotes. Both = success, so the bin source = AOK/good.
Retry on AC is not taking and continues to NOT make any normal upgrade sounds and flashes yellow led only.
Moved the RC success files off chip prior to retry and yes, the bin file is of course in the root directory.
I still await help from DJI to solve this upgrade hurdle.
Thanks
2015-5-6
Use props
Theo ter Haar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20730951 ft
Netherlands

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-5-7 05:36
Update: To "crosscheck" the bin file for being valid, I went ahead and applied to 2 remotes. Both =  ...

With the yellow leds on you were almost there! It took my bird 2,5 hours to complete.
But in the end all OK.
Also 2 transmitters without any problem.
Then trouble started with MC, Gimbal, Craft a.s.o.
Had direct chat with DJI-China (wasn't of any help b.t.w.)
Suddenly a strange sound from the bird telling me all is Normal.

Afterwards 4 batteries within 12 min. solved.
It took 0,5 year of my life
2015-5-6
Use props
Theo ter Haar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20730951 ft
Netherlands

Oops I forgot the motors. Try to start the motors (without props!!!!)  then all errors can disappear too. That's the same moment the software tells you you're in the middle of an update.
2015-5-6
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.2

United States

Im having same issues.  Controllers updated fine, 5 failed attempts to update the craft.  Having to wait for the camera to cool down and recharge the batteries because the failed attempts drained them too far down.

Never had any issues previously with the last two updates.

Input from DJI forum people would be nice....
2015-5-6
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

Update: Took Theo's advice:
1) powered up RC and Nexus
2) powered up AC
3) Received message in app that "updates required" Battery, etc.
4) started motors no problem and shut down

Well, at least the RC communicated Ok w/ AC and AC sent messages to app. So it's not bricked, but still need to complete the update on AC and the batteries.
Advice from ?? to get through this would be nice. In the meantime, I'm letting the update try to resume.
Nedd help Tahoe Ed or DJI Autumn
2015-5-6
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

I was able to update the craft, controller and all batteries.  I had never seen the cam do the things this one did during the update, the thing was spinning around as if posset!  There were a few different sounding D-D-D-D also.  I timed this one to see how accurate the instructions from DJI were.

Craft took 23 minutes
RC took 5 minutes
Each Battery took 4 minutes
2015-5-6
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

Only my RC has updated. The Inspire 1 keeps failing. NEED HELP!!!!!
2015-5-6
Use props
sbarryjackson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

mountmotor Posted at 2015-5-7 06:54
Only my RC has updated. The Inspire 1 keeps failing. NEED HELP!!!!!

Have you tried another battery? Put the card in the Inspire camera, do not use USB cord. Do not turn on any controller, power up the bird and hopefully it will take. Mine took about 5 minutes before I heard the beep-beep-beep-beep. I think alot of the problems are that people are powering down because they think its not working.
2015-5-6
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

sbarryjackson@s Posted at 2015-5-7 07:25
Have you tried another battery? Put the card in the Inspire camera, do not use USB cord. Do not tu ...

I keep getting the LONNNNNNGGGG BEEP...Meaning failure
2015-5-6
Use props
cypress6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176936 ft
United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-5-7 06:23
Update: Took Theo's advice:
1) powered up RC and Nexus
2) powered up AC

I just updated everything without issue and I use the same procedure every time.

I update both Remotes first. I use the original sd card that came with the I1 and a Sandisk USB 3.0 card reader.

Next I update the I1 using the original sd card again (remove the text files). When I do the upgrade I only turn on the I1 (The remote and App are not powered on). I get the yellow flashing light and the tones for about 10min. The yellow flashing light turns off for a bit (1-2 min) still have the tones yellow flashing light comes back on. The battery updates, indicated by its LEDs flashing and then finishes. The I1 continues to update (flashing yellow led and tones)
At this point I turn on the remote and app and wait for the I1 to connect which it does when it is finished with the firmware update. You should get a video signal to the app and the I1 led turns green. I think the tones continue until you power cycle the aircraft.

Total time to upgrade for remotes is less than 5min
Total time to upgrade for the I1 is about 15-20min

Unfortunately I did not video it this time I now wish I had.

hope this helps

2015-5-6
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Your procedure is EXACTLY the opposite of what DJI says. They say DO NOT power on the RC and update it LAST, after you update the Inspire...Cant they get this right?
2015-5-6
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

As noted above, I never had any issues before. Unlike you, I always updated the AC first, then RCs and Bats. I deviated this time to backtrack and confirm that the chip  and firmware package were AOK.As noted, chip is good and success on RCs. Still waiting for Tahoe_Ed or DJI Autumn to give me a workaround as others are in same boat.

The group of us need the help. Understand time warp for support scattered since I'm right coast USA.
2015-5-6
Use props
sbarryjackson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-5-7 07:45
Your procedure is EXACTLY the opposite of what DJI says. They say DO NOT power on the RC and update  ...

I have always followed their directions and never an issue.
It appears some birds are taking it and others are not.
Sad
2015-5-6
Use props
sbarryjackson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Also did you format your card with the Inspire or your PC?
Also was the battery fully charged or no?
2015-5-6
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-5-7 07:45
Your procedure is EXACTLY the opposite of what DJI says. They say DO NOT power on the RC and update  ...

Is this to me? I have always done AC first with no power on RC. Typically AC; all Batts; RCs last. I deviated this time as explained above.
2015-5-6
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

YES I see and you were succcessfull.  It seems others are doing it the other way...AC first then RC..oh well..this is way I hate to update.  Conflicting info
2015-5-6
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Just to add additional real world experiences, I just updated successfully.

Inspire took about 17 minutes.

Each remote took about 90 seconds each.

I bricked one remote a couple of months ago on my first firmware update (was replaced free by DJI) and haven't had any trouble since.   But I know what it feels like to be in the middle of an unsuccessful and ambiguous firmware upgrade.   Hope you all get it working soon!
2015-5-6
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.2

United States

Mine has failed six times in a row.  Done everything mentioned here from formatting card to spinning up the motors.  Still no go.  Worst thing is that I have a $1500 job scheduled for tomorrow....
And it would have been great if they had included the much awaited - and promised - waypoint feature...

2015-5-6
Use props
peterconquest3
lvl.2

United States

I started my AC firmware update shortly after I downloaded the software at 5:10PM (Pacific Time)...
Followed DJI's included "How to Update Firmware" instructions to the letter.

It's now 6:19pm... and the bird is still flashing yellow after more than 1 hour. The battery is showing 3.5 units, so I'll let it run a while longer.

Gezzzzzz  

Update:
7:01pm - OK, almost 2 hours and nothing happened. So I shut down the bird. Then I trashed all files from the card, and dragged over the newly downloaded .bin file from my computer to the micro-card, then double clicked it to extract it on the card (instead of my computer). So now the card has both the WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03.bin file, as well as the expanded WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03.bin.cpgz file on it. Placed the micro-card into the camera, and something is different this time. The AC's LED did not blink for 10 mins or so, it made some quiet noises like a floppy-disk does when it's reading/writing... and then after 15 mins, it is now blinking yellow again (but no tones). Still making what sounds like floppy-disk reading/writing noises. I wonder if it's updating the battery now perhaps?

7:21pm - I'm still hearing the faint noises, but I'm shutting down the AC anyway, and then pulling the card to read it on my computer... It says Success! ...

Untitled.jpg

Weird, because the tx file has a date of 2013, and the tx message says 2014.01.01. Oh, well. The only thing I did different was to extract the bin.file when it was on the card, instead of extracting it on my computer.

Well, OK, now I'll try the RC & report back my findings. Wish me luck!...
7:30pm - Updating the RC. So far, It's beeping a lot. That's good news I guess.
7:34pm - Stopped beeping, and the LED on it that was Red is now Green. Maybe it's done already? I'm going to pull the card...7:37pm - Tx file says Sucess!

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.36.51 PM.png

So was it as simple as that?  I'm going to test a little in the Flight Sim to see if all seems OK now. I'll keep editing this post... Back soon.
7:47pm... Yeah! Seems the update worked... It says New Firmware for its status on my iPad. But the flight simulator has disappeared from the home page. I have not tried flying yet, but it says Ready to Fly!
7:56pm - updating 2nd battery...Finshed in a few minutes (less than 5 I think, but hard to tell).8:15pm - updated 3rd battery. Found the flight simulator under the new INFO menu/button (upper right corner of the home screen on an iPad)
Flight sim seems to work fine, all looks ready to fly. I'll try it out tomorrow!

2015-5-6
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

Update: I read somewhere that one guy swapped the camera from one unit to another to get it to take. Guess what, I have two cameras and swapped to # 2 and the update is now churning again. One hour so far, but no way will I interrupt this time to check. I'll let go until success or battery runs to 25%. Fingers crossed.....
Update: 2 hrs now and still BBBB w/ yellow flashing. 10:50p EDT. Battery at 3. Thisn is not pleasant, but because of the first go around, I'm not inclined to interrupt.   Finally said no more. Powered off AC to read card:

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03.bin
Upgrading ...

Well here I go again. TOMORROW. I''l change to using the Lexar chip and try the method of extracting all as noted above/below.
Still no joy. Persistence and trying anything.

!!!!===============!!!!
150507_5:45 am EDT: Full format on Lexar chip Fat 32/default allocation. Re- extracted bin from zip and copied to Lexar chip. Inserted chip and at least it strted the "process" again. Fuul battery and will wait to either success or battery at dangerous level. Heat on the camera worries me.
2015-5-6
Use props
chadfish
lvl.1

United States

I did the updates as the instructions said, and had no issues. I did the bird first, which took 15 min. Then my other two batteries, then the controller. No problems. But for some reason now I can't find the Format Card function in the new app!
2015-5-6
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-5-7 09:47
Update: I read somewhere that one guy swapped the camera from one unit to another to get it to take. ...

skyvideo, let us know how it goes.  I was thinking of getting a second cam just to make sure I had a backup, but if this works for you might be worth it just to have incase of updating issues.!
2015-5-6
Use props
peterconquest3
lvl.2

United States

Maybe I've found why mine was not updating, Not finished testing yet, but seems positive... see my earlier post above

7:47pm - SUCCESS!  (for the update portion at least), see my earlier post above for the details. The difference was to extract the files once the .bin file was copied onto the microSD card, and then do the AC, and then the RC.
I extracted the .bin when it was on the MicroSD card, and then I had both of these files on the  card...

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 8.35.18 PM.png

Anyway, seems to have worked for me, but now missing some of the elements that others have mentioned. (no flight simulator, etc). But at least it now says Ready to Fly.

8:10pm - Update: Flight simulator has been relocated to a new Help function - accessible from the home screen upper right corner...

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 8.13.56 PM.png
Flight simulator moved to new location

2015-5-6
Use props
JKT
lvl.4

United States

ScottGunn Posted at 2015-5-7 06:13
Im having same issues.  Controllers updated fine, 5 failed attempts to update the craft.  Having to  ...

Did you try asking DJI for a differen file? did you formated your file to FAt 32?
2015-5-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Can you pls post the update log file? (set hidden folder visible, the one end with"AB" in SD card)
2015-5-7
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-7 18:36
Can you pls post the update log file? (set hidden folder visible, the one end with"AB" in SD card)

File Name:  WM610_FW_RESULT_AB.txt========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Upgrading ...

Admin/view all files = no such hidden directory or file. This is the previous SD used since process is running again on the Lexar SD. By the way, the other SD cards I use are all SanDisk and Full format rather that "quick format" with FAT32/ default allocation units. System Volume Infromation Contents [ {A810A3B3-C303-4CBD-AD4B-535B2BCF32E6} ] As you can see, if I can view the SysVol contents, I see EVERYTHING on SD card.

I checked in on the "process" and the sound emitted is NOT the 4 DDDD. It is now emitting sound like read /write of an old floppy with no apparent pattern.

150507 8:50am update: C still note emitting success D*DD and yellow flashing. Next is to power down, again and attempt to read the firmware file version on AC and check for any text files on the SD card in camera. It has now been over 2.5 hrs and the camera unit is hot and battery is at 1 lit led. Will report back shortly.
2015-5-7
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-5-7 18:49
File Name:  WM610_FW_RESULT_AB.txt========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Packet: WM61 ...

You cannot see the hidden file in SD card right?
Power on, connect your aircraft to device, can you see the firmware version in app? What it show?
2015-5-7
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Update went 100% ok

Inspire took 21 minutes
RC took 2 minutes
Each Battery took 2 minutes

Am i correct in saying that you don't get a success txt file after updating the remotes? i get a green light as per manual which states it succedded?

Wish there was a mute when the bird updates, neighbour came running round thinking it was a smoke alarm ... lol  
2015-5-7
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-7 19:43
Update went 100% ok

Inspire took 21 minutes

I got the green light too, but absolutely DID get a results text file with "success" for each of the two remotes.
2015-5-7
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-5-7 07:52
YES I see and you were succcessfull.  It seems others are doing it the other way...AC first then RC. ...

It really doesn't matter which you do first.  The reason it is so strongly suggested that the aircraft be updated first is simple.  If you leave the aircraft in the case and update the remotes, they will no longer link to the aircraft due to the mismatched firmware versions.  Which means you now can't get the aircraft out of transport mode to attach the camera.  If you do the aircraft first, you're forced to get it out of transport mode and get the camera attached first.  That's really the only reason the order matters.
2015-5-7
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Hey Pete where do you see this 'success' file?  After you update and remove the SD card from the gimbal?
2015-5-7
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

Log File info + attached

Progress update: 9:10a EDT: Powered down AC; removed SD and read on computer. the following is the AB. text followed by the Log file which means I'm actually getting somewhere here.
Also of note, I cleaned the SD card after reading and re-inserted in camera with fresh battery. Process started and immediately began updating the battery first, then progressed to resume. Paste follows:
========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Upgrading ...        
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.
[00011549]========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
[00011564]Packet [C:\WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03.bin] detected.
[00011570]Packet upgrade start...

[00011578]Packet checking...
[00011584]Done.

[00011590]Version checking[1]...
[00011603][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00011607][01 01] v1.7.2499 -> v1.8.2729 need upgrade
[00011654][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00011694][03 06] v2.0.5.10 -> v2.0.5.14 need upgrade.
[00011709][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[00011754][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[00011765][08 00] v1.11.0.19 -> v1.12.0.21 need upgrade.
[00011783][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00011834][11 00] v3.2.1.0 -> v3.7.0.0 need upgrade.
[00011874][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00011914][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00011974][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00012036][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00012090][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00012114][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[00012194][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[00012214][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00012218]Done.

[00014222]Waiting for user confirm...
[00024228]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00024243]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00024364][01 01] Firmware upgrading start...
[00054602][01 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00055478][08 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[00379192][08 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00379382][03 06] Firmware upgrading start...
[00586777][03 06] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00586795][11 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[00667490][11 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00669451][19 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[00782407][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 3, err = 0x00).
[00812412]Done.

[00812416]Version checking[2]...
[00812421][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00812426][01 01] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00812476][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00812516][03 06] v2.0.5.14 -> v2.0.5.14
[00812556][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[00812597][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[00812612][08 00] v1.12.0.21 -> v1.12.0.21
[00812631][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00812656][11 00] v3.7.0.0 -> v3.7.0.0
[00812716][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00812776][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00812816][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00812856][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00816122][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00816157][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[00816216][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[00816240][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00816245]Done.

[00816251]Firmware upgrading[2]...
[00818210][19 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[00929543][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 3, err = 0x00).
[00959549]Done.

[00959555]Version checking[3]...
[00959561][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00959566][01 01] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00959622][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00959662][03 06] v2.0.5.14 -> v2.0.5.14
[00959674][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[00959702][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[00959716][08 00] v1.12.0.21 -> v1.12.0.21
[00959737][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00959782][11 00] v3.7.0.0 -> v3.7.0.0
[00959822][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00959862][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00959902][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00959961][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00963220][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00963241][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[00963325][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[00963342][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00963347]Done.

[00963351]Firmware upgrading[3]...
[00965312][19 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[01076660][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 3, err = 0x00).
[01106664]Done.

[01106670]Version checking[4]...
[01106676][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[01106681][01 01] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[01106727][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[01106767][03 06] v2.0.5.14 -> v2.0.5.14
[01106779][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[01106807][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[01106820][08 00] v1.12.0.21 -> v1.12.0.21
[01106837][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[01106867][11 00] v3.7.0.0 -> v3.7.0.0
[01106907][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01106967][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01107007][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01107047][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01110306][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[01110333][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[01110407][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[01110421][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[01110428]Done.

[01110433]Firmware upgrading[4]...
[01112389][19 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[01223731][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 3, err = 0x00).
[01253738]Done.

[01253742]Version checking[5]...
[01253746][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[01253753][01 01] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[01253793][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[01253833][03 06] v2.0.5.14 -> v2.0.5.14
[01253845][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[01253873][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[01253890][08 00] v1.12.0.21 -> v1.12.0.21
[01253910][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[01253933][11 00] v3.7.0.0 -> v3.7.0.0
[01253993][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01254033][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01254093][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01254133][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01257395][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[01257432][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[01257492][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[01257508][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[01257514]Done.

[01257521]Firmware upgrading[5]...
[01259481][19 00] Firmware upgrading start...
[01370839][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 3, err = 0x00).
[01400844]Done.

[01400851]Version checking[6]...
[01400856][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[01400861][01 01] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[01400919][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[01400979][03 06] v2.0.5.14 -> v2.0.5.14
[01400991][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[01401039][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[01401054][08 00] v1.12.0.21 -> v1.12.0.21
[01401068][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[01401119][11 00] v3.7.0.0 -> v3.7.0.0
[01401178][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01401219][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01401258][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01401319][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[01404580][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[01404618][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[01404698][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[01404712][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[01404718]Done.
2015-5-7
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-7 19:19
You cannot see the hidden file in SD card right?
Power on, connect your aircraft to device, can yo ...

See #34 with attached log fileWhat is the designation [1404712]?

9:35 result; posting only the 5th attempt on the SD card Log file to keep it short:

[00837578]Version checking[6]...
[00837582][01 00] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00837588][01 01] v1.8.2729 -> v1.8.2729
[00837651][03 05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00837705][03 06] v2.0.5.14 -> v2.0.5.14
[00837714][04 00] v1.16.0.76 -> v1.16.0.76
[00837746][05 00] v2.5.6.1 -> v2.5.6.1
[00837754][08 00] v1.12.0.21 -> v1.12.0.21
[00837771][09 00] v1.7.0.3 -> v1.7.0.3
[00837805][11 00] v3.7.0.0 -> v3.7.0.0
[00837845][12 00] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00837885][12 01] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00837925][12 02] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00837965][12 03] v1.3.0.60 -> v1.3.0.60
[00841235][15 00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0
[00841264][17 00] v1.1.0.1 -> v1.1.0.1
[00841325][17 01] v2.0.0.1 -> v2.0.0.1
[00841344][19 00] v1.0.8.59 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00841349]Done.
OK, what is the [19 00] referencing? Is there a workaround on this or some other way to get to success?

2015-5-7
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

Through my own persistence by trial & Error on every single variable, I can report success on all elements. AC=OK; 4 Bats=OK; 2 RCs =OK Net time = 1 day lost of my life. One query by DJI Autumn with no response. No response from Tahoe_Ed

2015-5-7
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-5-7 21:25
See #34 with attached log fileWhat is the designation [1404712]?

9:35 result; posting only the 5th ...

I get the same error!!! How did you fix this!!!?!!? Please help me!!!!!
2015-5-7
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-5-7 23:59
Through my own persistence by trial & Error on every single variable, I can report success on all el ...

Well done but what a pain to go through. What was the solution? I apologize if I missed the solution and its in the post.
2015-5-7
Use props
sbarryjackson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Through my own persistence by trial & Error on every single variable, I can report success on all el ...

Unreal. They need to quit spending time at RC forums and come here if they are DJI employees. Let people come here if they need help.
2015-5-7
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.2

United States

Would have been nice to keep thread open for all the rest of us having trouble.
2015-5-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules