Landing Gear Stuck in Down Position
9721 46 2018-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Found my landing gear problem, servo damage!! Leaking Motor, burned all the cirtuit...
Dji should take note of this... 10 months drone... Dangerous Leaking over electronics...

2018-8-20
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Argentina

2018-8-21
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Nicksons Posted at 2018-8-18 16:51
Hello, Today Im experimenting the same issue, I was flying and the gear got stuck in flight mode. Did the servo change finally fixed this problem of yours? Mine it only moves if a give some help with the worm screw underneath, Im looking to buy a separate servo unit from a Chinese provider...

Yes. I changed the servo and solved the problem.

Please, give me the link to buy the Chinese.
2018-8-30
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Argentina

Yes, after servo change the landing gear works perfectly, I noticed no strange forcing noise from the new servo, that the original one made from the right beginning. I’m highly recommend buying the servo from flyfun tech found on alibaba This Chinese provider sent me the spare in 5 days .. amazing attention. Original replacement working 100%... this is the solution to avoid buying the whole 19 part from Dji that cost over 200 usd. Now it’s repaired ots raining like hell, hope I can fly today to test results....  
image.jpg
2018-8-30
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicksons Posted at 2018-8-30 10:43
Yes, after servo change the landing gear works perfectly, I noticed no strange forcing noise from the new servo, that the original one made from the right beginning. I’m highly recommend buying the servo from flyfun tech found on alibaba This Chinese provider sent me the spare in 5 days .. amazing attention. Original replacement working 100%... this is the solution to avoid buying the whole 19 part from Dji that cost over 200 usd. Now it’s repaired ots raining like hell, hope I can fly today to test results....

Glad things worked out for you
2018-8-30
Use props
fans303c5328
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Puttmaster Posted at 2018-3-29 09:30
The servo motor on your Inspire 2 has gone out. I have had this happen twice now with two different Inspire 2's. One of them was about 4 days old. I tried everything and it is 100% the servo motor. I opted to just purchase the new center frames and fix them myself. The good thing about doing this is that your Inspire 2 is not gone for a long time and you always have a back up center frame minus the servo motor. If you take your time, it is literally no more than a half hour fix. Here are pictures. It is a matter of removing three screws and replacing the servo motor from the new center frame, or you can replace the whole center frame. Either way it is minimal time to fix. The only thing you have to make sure if you are replacing just the motor, is making sure the worm screw fits into the servo motor mount. It slides right in. Here are some pictures.[view_image][view_image][view_image]

HI, how are you?
Don you know any store where i can buy just the Servo? and not the entire middle part...
Thanks in advance
2018-10-9
Use props
willowcreative
lvl.1

Canada

Puttmaster Posted at 2018-3-29 09:30
The servo motor on your Inspire 2 has gone out. I have had this happen twice now with two different Inspire 2's. One of them was about 4 days old. I tried everything and it is 100% the servo motor. I opted to just purchase the new center frames and fix them myself. The good thing about doing this is that your Inspire 2 is not gone for a long time and you always have a back up center frame minus the servo motor. If you take your time, it is literally no more than a half hour fix. Here are pictures. It is a matter of removing three screws and replacing the servo motor from the new center frame, or you can replace the whole center frame. Either way it is minimal time to fix. The only thing you have to make sure if you are replacing just the motor, is making sure the worm screw fits into the servo motor mount. It slides right in. Here are some pictures.[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thanks for this. Much cheaper than buying the WHOLE replacement part.
2023-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules