Gimbal will not work
560 6 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6fff7f16
New
Australia

I have an almost new Mavic Pro Plantinum which has only been used a dozen or so times, never crashed.

I am getting a error message say the motor is overheating, gimbal guard is still on, etc, etc.

The gimble flicks back and forth eratically and then parks it self facing reward and will not calibrate.

I have tried updating the FW and a reset, I am running the supplied SD card.

I cannot get this thing to work, beggining to wish I had spent the extra and got the Phantom 4 Pro now
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-5-14
Use props
English Nomad In Oz
New
Australia

2018-5-14
Use props
English Nomad In Oz
New
Australia

2018-5-14
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you by chance have a lens filter installed?  If you do, with the MP turned off, remove the filter, then restart the MP.  Then let us know the results.  Reason I am asking is due to my MP did something very similar to what you are describing .  My filter for some reason was causing it.  Once removed, restarted, it was fine.

If this does not fix, I would recommend started a case with DJI.
2018-5-15
Use props
English Nomad In Oz
New
Australia

Lonesome Crow Posted at 2018-5-15 15:07
Do you by chance have a lens filter installed?  If you do, with the MP turned off, remove the filter, then restart the MP.  Then let us know the results.  Reason I am asking is due to my MP did something very similar to what you are describing .  My filter for some reason was causing it.  Once removed, restarted, it was fine.

If this does not fix, I would recommend started a case with DJI.

I tried removing the filter, this did not change the problem, same errors and same erratic gimbal.

I need to get this fixed or replaced ASAP.

Mike
2018-5-16
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

Using the DJI Assistant, I would try to reinstall the latest software.  This would insure that the  software did not get scrambled on your initial install.  You might also try calibrating the IMU.  If still having the same results, highly recommend starting a case with DJI.  Keep us posted.
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules