Red Light on controller
2771 7 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
immarkster
New
United States

So Im unboxing my Phantom Pro,  trying to charge the controller and I get a red flashing light and a loud beep, charge the unit for 10 hrs, no change,,,,,, The directions are to small for a human to read, so now Im searching you tube for help,,,,, My controller says my controller charge is at 4%, straight out of tyhe box,,,,,,Now what? So far Im not pleased.
Mark
2018-5-14
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Make sure that the charger lead is fully pushed home in charge socket on side of RC.
2018-5-14
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check the above and check the RC plug as well. There is protective clear plastic wrap on the plug. If that is in place you will not have any B- from the charger. Once the charging starts the power status LED's will start fishing indicating that the charge is taking place.
2018-5-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, the power button of the RC will light up, and the charge LEDs with blink in sequence untill the battery is full, then all lights will extinguish.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-14
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-5-14 05:06
Check the above and check the RC plug as well. There is protective clear plastic wrap on the plug. If that is in place you will not have any B- from the charger. Once the charging starts the power status LED's will start fishing indicating that the charge is taking place.

and when the battery is fully charged, the power status led will land a 340 pounds yellow fin tuna...
2018-5-14
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Are you talking about the small led on a line with the other four which show the charge level? It should only show red when the aircraft is disconnected or an internal error in the remote, but only when the remote is turned on, which it should NOT be when charging the battery...  As for the manual, download the PDF version from the P4P downloads page... it is much easier to read.
EDIT: Just checked the manual, the status led will also blink red and sound an alert when the battery level is too low.  (but it should charge if properly connected...)

2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mark, make sure the RC and the charger are plugged well, then check again. If still no luck, please kindly offer a short issue video for further check, thanks!
2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_CbCtFm2hnhTn
New

United States

My dog is not accepting my password on initial set up for controler
2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules