Cannot reset/delete bluetooth connections on Osmo Mobile 2
7685 5 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zetura
New
France

Hello,
I'm trying to connect my Osmo Mobile 2 to a new phone (Google Pixel 2 XL), but the Osmo Mobile is only visible for 1 to 2 seconds when starting, even if I click in time on "Connect", the app keep spinning and never ends.
I used this Osmo Mobile with an Apple iPhone 6 and changed successfully for a Huawei P20 Pro a few weeks later.
I try to reconnect my iPhone 6, and it seems he still has his connection with the Osmo Mobile.

So, my guess is that the Osmo Mobile 2 can have only two pairing at a time (not active, but registered in the memory), like some headphones.

How can I reset the registered bluetooth connection ? There is nothing in the online documentation, nothing in the iPhone app, etc.

Thank you
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please make sure that there's is no other device that is connected to your Osmo mobile aside from your Google Pixel 2XL
2018-5-29
Use props
Zetura
New
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-29 07:47
Please make sure that there's is no other device that is connected to your Osmo mobile aside from your Google Pixel 2XL

Thanks, I disabled the bluetooth on the iPhone and it worked. I guess it was close enough to get the connection. I was so focused on the app connection, I didn't though about the bluetooth connection behind... Thanks !
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Glad to help you out, kindly let us know if you encounter any problem again. Thank you.
2018-5-29
Use props
djiuser_CjvPPvDenuDP
New
Flight distance : 41112 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-29 07:47

What if im trying to connect a new phone but ino longer have the phone that the dji osmo is was originally paired to?
2019-10-15
Use props
usamasubzwari
lvl.1

Pakistan

That’s exactly my problem.. I don’t have the old phone that’s previously connected to osmo mobile 2.. and now it gives red light light and i am not able to connect to any other device
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules