2674 12 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudshots
lvl.1
Flight distance : 896033 ft
Netherlands

Hello moderators,

I'm having trouble activating the CinemaDNG license key I just bought.
I have a shoot tomorrow for which I desperately need it.

I have my Inspire 2 connected to my computer in DJI Assistant 2, but I don't get the option to activate anything. It just says: "Failed to get information. Ensure the network connection". My internet is working fine.

Could someone please help me out? Did I enter the right Cinecore number when purchasing the license?

Order number: 0318925836020 / Cinecore number from DJI Assistant: 0A0LDBG00300K0

Kind regards,
Herman

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience. After purchasing the License, you will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code in DJI Assistant 2 to activate the License. Did you receive a code?
2018-8-7
Use props
Cloudshots
lvl.1
Flight distance : 896033 ft
Netherlands

Has been solved, thanks!
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Cloudshots Posted at 2018-8-7 04:52
Has been solved, thanks!

Alright. Good to know. Let us know if you still need any help.
2018-8-7
Use props
fans31d8cb21
lvl.1
Canada

what was your solution!?
2019-8-31
Use props
djiuser_uAxrlZ7Utwy2
lvl.1

United States

Hi! I am having a similar problem. A new Inspire 2, with X7, purchased with the CinemaDNG/Apple ProRes license. IN DJI Assistant 2 this picture is what it shows me, however I have not activated my license yet, and have not been sent any verification code. Can you please help me get the new license activated with this new drone?  
2021-1-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_uAxrlZ7Utwy2 Posted at 1-18 17:27
Hi! I am having a similar problem. A new Inspire 2, with X7, purchased with the CinemaDNG/Apple ProRes license. IN DJI Assistant 2 this picture is what it shows me, however I have not activated my license yet, and have not been sent any verification code. Can you please help me get the new license activated with this new drone?  [view_image]

I see no problem, you're licensed and ready to go ...
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_uAxrlZ7Utwy2
lvl.1

United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-19 18:58
I see no problem, you're licensed and ready to go ...

Is that because of the picture? Even though I never got a verification code or went through an activation process?
2021-1-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_uAxrlZ7Utwy2 Posted at 1-21 08:44
Is that because of the picture? Even though I never got a verification code or went through an activation process?

Correct. Activated means ... it is activated! It was done at the factory ...
2021-1-21
Use props
lukeszubhotmail.com
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-7 00:39
Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience. After purchasing the License, you will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code in DJI Assistant 2 to activate the License. Did you receive a code?

Same issue. Bought the cine dng, had the pro res installed 12 months ago.

No where to input verification code.
2021-9-30
Use props
lukeszubhotmail.com
New

United Kingdom

Inspire 2, X7 can't load cine dng. Currently have prores licence loaded and works. no option to enter verification code for cine dng on assistant 2. Cine Core number 0a0lgca107001h
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

lukeszubhotmail.com Posted at 9-30 09:17
Inspire 2, X7 can't load cine dng. Currently have prores licence loaded and works. no option to enter verification code for cine dng on assistant 2. Cine Core number 0a0lgca107001h

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We have contacted you through PM. For assurance, we post here as well. We have checked that your license has been activated. Could you please tell me your detailed error message and screenshot the page of your DJI Assistant2 - License?
2021-10-6
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

lukeszubhotmail.com Posted at 9-30 09:17
Inspire 2, X7 can't load cine dng. Currently have prores licence loaded and works. no option to enter verification code for cine dng on assistant 2. Cine Core number 0a0lgca107001h

did you get this resolved?
2021-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules