Discharging batteries?
1204 4 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sea1111
lvl.3
United States

What is everyone using to discharge there batteries to the proper long term storage voltage?
Also are you using this same thing to bring the battery to the deep cycle voltage after 20 flights like DJI recommends?

Are these any good to use for this ?:
https://phantomangel.rocks/
2018-10-2
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I only charge my batteries when I'm going to use them (or if they get too low in storage). If I charge them and don't use them (doesn't happen often), I let them auto discharge down to the storage level.

DJI batteries do not need to be deep cycled. You can safely ignore any recommendations to do so.

See more details about caring for your DJI batteries here:
HOW TO: Maintain and store your DJI drone batteries
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. May I know what specific drone are you using so that we could help you? Thank you for the support.
2018-10-3
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

DJI batteries are smart batteries ie all the charge and discharge control is built in androne as said by msinger I also allow them to discharge themselves to the storage level and have done for almost two years.
2018-10-6
Use props
Weiguoorng
lvl.1

China

We CTECHI Group is a leading lithium manganese dioxide battery, lithium iron disulfide battery,lithium sulfur dioxide battery and lithium iron phosphate battery manufacturer and exporter in China, we are not only focus on provide single cell but provide battery assembly and do OEM service for customers, CTECHI has captured 80 percent of overseas markets in the past 16 years with more than 2000 reliable customers in our customer management system, which has been being one of the leading enterprises with the most complete category in China's battery industry.
Recently, our battery products are at a discount. If you have any request, please visit www.superlithiumbattery.com/products
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules