Ways to Find Battery Status of the Remote Control
17406 8 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_e13IorWPfTc9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354 ft
United States

The one way I know of to check the battery status of the remote controller is by looking at the four white lights on the top of the controller.  

I was wondering if the DJI GO 4 app displays the remote controller battery status anywhere on the screen of the phone or tablet?  The only battery status I see on the screen is for the drone.  I am using the Android version of the app.  

Thanks.  
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Go 4 application does not show the battery status of the remote controller. The DJI Mavic Air remote controller battery status is shown on the 4 led light ( each led light lit is approximately 25% of the battery charge). If you have any other concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

It's no problem on Mavic Pro it's on the screen of the controller.
2018-12-10
Use props
djiuser_e13IorWPfTc9
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the replies.  I figured it did not display on the app but I just wanted to make sure and did not miss something with all the information it does display.  The lights should be good enough.  
2018-12-10
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 12:41
Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Go 4 application does not show the battery status of the remote controller. The DJI Mavic Air remote controller battery status is shown on the 4 led light ( each led light lit is approximately 25% of the battery charge). If you have any other concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

Oh Stephen....come on man....the Mavic Air Remote Controller battery status actually shown on the DJI GO4 App
Screenshot_20181210-164622.jpg
2018-12-10
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_e13IorWPfTc9 Posted at 12-10 13:12
Thank you for the replies.  I figured it did not display on the app but I just wanted to make sure and did not miss something with all the information it does display.  The lights should be good enough.

Just scroll down the Aircraft Status on your DJI GO 4 App. Hope you can find it
2018-12-10
Use props
Bruce H
lvl.1
United States

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 12-10 13:53
Just scroll down the Aircraft Status on your DJI GO 4 App. Hope you can find it

Thanks for the information.  I was able to find it in the status area.  Interesting that it is not on the primary view screen.  Maybe DJI is concerned the pilot may think it is for the drone battery and unknowingly get caught with a dead battery on the drone.  It is good to know it is there if I want something more precise than the lights.  
2018-12-11
Use props
djiuser_iU1PxIolZHCl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1167149 ft
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-12-10 12:41

Aircraft Status bar where you guys check the firmware errors and calibration
Screenshot_20190829-205943.jpg
2019-8-29
Use props
djiuser_tnOOXchSImNs
New

United States

My DJI smart controller only has two flashing white lights. It will not charge above 40%. Is there a way to reset the controller to resolve this? Or is this a battery issue?
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules