1174 5 2018-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TARhQnsvAsTI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140308 ft

United Kingdom

Weird things going on with controller

The controller was sitting on the table . Unconnected and not attached to any power source .

Out of the blue without anyone touching it . It turned itself on ... Despite trying everything it would not switch off and I was left with the only option to let the battery exhaust itself .
It duly did but when I connected it to a power source it will not charge or turn on .
Various cables and accessories have bee tried but nothing works ..
Contacted DJI support but as yet they have not got back to me .

Unit has always been cased . And hasn't been dropped or damaged .. are DJI products becoming more unreliable ?

2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please kindly send it in at your earliest convenience time, damage assessment can be applied. If it's a warranty case, we will get your remote repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy. If you have any questions, please free to contact us. Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_TARhQnsvAsTI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Many thanks ... I have now been given a case number ..
2018-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_TARhQnsvAsTI Posted at 12-28 18:52
Many thanks ... I have now been given a case number ..

Glad to hear that, if you need any further assistance during this process, please feel free to let us know.
2018-12-28
Use props
greg222
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good morning . I sent the controller back on Friday as requested .. however today you have organised a UPS pick up .

This will need to be cancelled as the controller is already on route ..

Gregor
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

greg222 Posted at 2018-12-31 04:56
Good morning . I sent the controller back on Friday as requested .. however today you have organised a UPS pick up .

This will need to be cancelled as the controller is already on route ..

Thanks for the clarification, Gregor. Please discard the shipping label if the package has been on the way. Also, may I have the correct tracking number? I'll mark in the case log for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules