Waypoints is finally here for the Mavic 2
3974 48 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse19c19eb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29383 ft
Germany

Waypoints 2.0 are very well. But I‘m missing a function to set the altitude for all waypoints in one step. Default is allways 50m – I can‘t change this default valuein basic setup.

It wood  be good, when the new waypoint (ex. the Second After the First) the same altitude is set as the first.
Ex.: First waypoint set 30m, the second waypoint is startet be 30m (Not the default value 50m) and so on....
2019-1-31
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fanse19c19eb Posted at 1-31 22:09
Waypoints 2.0 are very well. But I‘m missing a function to set the altitude for all waypoints in one step. Default is allways 50m – I can‘t change this default valuein basic setup.

It wood  be good, when the new waypoint (ex. the Second After the First) the same altitude is set as the first.

Yeah, it does take bit of time to set the whole flight path but that's what waypoints are all about - the ability to finely tune the telemetry. Waypoints 1.0 was far more basic.
2019-1-31
Use props
windsurfkruzer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186535 ft
Australia

Anyone else getting Chinese characters and an occasional extra Icon in Waypoints Menu on Android Samsung S9?
I have removed Go4 and reinstalled but still it appears when I goto Library.
2019-2-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

windsurfkruzer Posted at 2-4 21:11
Anyone else getting Chinese characters and an occasional extra Icon in Waypoints Menu on Android Samsung S9?
[view_image]

No idea - my thread is about IOS updates.
2019-2-5
Use props
IL Rude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174731 ft
Italy

windsurfkruzer Posted at 2-4 21:11
Anyone else getting Chinese characters and an occasional extra Icon in Waypoints Menu on Android Samsung S9?
[view_image]

Yes I got hte same issue, I use DJI Go 4 on a Samsung S7Edge
2019-2-5
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I have yet to use waypoints on my original Mavic Pro but have an assumption I want to check -- if I create a waypoints flight path that takes the bird into radio shadow, will the failsafe RTH trigger or will it be ignored during a waypoints flight session? Thanks.
2019-2-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2-5 08:07
I have yet to use waypoints on my original Mavic Pro but have an assumption I want to check -- if I create a waypoints flight path that takes the bird into radio shadow, will the failsafe RTH trigger or will it be ignored during a waypoints flight session? Thanks.

Not sure on the original MP as you manual set each waypoint during a dry run so I guess you'll know if you hit a radio shadow before the waypoint co-ordinates are saved. On the M2P/Z you can assign the drone to continue the route if signal is lost as part of the pre mission settings.
2019-2-5
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 2-5 09:33
Not sure on the original MP as you manual set each waypoint during a dry run so I guess you'll know if you hit a radio shadow before the waypoint co-ordinates are saved. On the M2P/Z you can assign the drone to continue the route if signal is lost as part of the pre mission settings.

Thanks -- that manual setting would rule out my use case, and is probably why I never bothered to try it. Surprised it's still that way.
2019-2-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2-5 11:18
Thanks -- that manual setting would rule out my use case, and is probably why I never bothered to try it. Surprised it's still that way.

They only just updated waypoints to version 2.0 with the Mavic 2's only.
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules