Can I fly a P4 Advanced w/ a P4 controller?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garyw581
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11572 ft
United States

I have an original P4 and I was thinking about upgrading to a P4 Advanced because the 1" 20 MP sensor would give me better resolution for my photogrammetry software. Does anyone know if I could use my P4 controller to fly a P4 advanced or would I need to purchase a new controller too?
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Phantom 4's remote controller is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Advance. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Cheers!
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_pWG0WJ21FFDt
New

Greece

Hello guys. I have a question, can fly phantom 4pro with GL300C  Version .b  remote controller?
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pWG0WJ21FFDt Posted at 4-6 22:51
Hello guys. I have a question, can fly phantom 4pro with GL300C  Version .b  remote controller?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The RC of Phantom 4 Adv(GL300C Ver. B) can be linked with P4/P4A/P4P. Don't forget to choose the aircraft type in the APP. (RC setting → Advanced Settings). Kindly see our video tutorial for RC linking process. Hope that this information would satisfy your query for today. Thank you for your support.

Screenshot_12.png
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules