Wifi password
1040 4 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twice
lvl.1
Denmark

Hello
My first post in here. I just buy a Marvic Air, and when I want to conetc my IPhone 6 without the controller the password on the side of the drone is not correct my phone teels me.
I have try to scan the code also, but that dossent work. Can someone help me out here.

2019-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Try 12341234 I think tats the one
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. For safety reasons, every Mavic Air has a unique Wi-Fi name and password. These are listed on the side of the aircraft body, in the battery compartment, and on the carrying case. If the password would not accept on the side of the aircraft, try to check the password in the battery compartment of the drone. However, if it would still refuse the correct password, I would recommend resetting the password of your aircraft. To reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password, and to reset the Wi-Fi frequency to 2.4 GHz, press and hold the aircraft's function button for about 6 seconds or until you hear three beeps. Alternatively, tap "Help" in the DJI GO 4 app, then follow the instructions. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_t62lLwVZjX8A
New

United States

SO WHAT IS THE SOLUTION
1-25 11:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. May I confirm if you're experiencing the same problem? Have you tried the recommendation posted on #4? If the problem persists, If the Wi-Fi cannot be connected, please provide the details below.

> Aircraft SN:
> Photo of the sticker on the aircraft:
> Screen shot of the Wi-FI name on the mobile device:

I hope to hear from you soon.
1-27 01:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules