Current Firmware for P4A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WahooCoop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281690 ft
United States

I recently had errors telling me to recalibrate the vision sensors so I connected the bird to Assistant 2 and calibrated the sensors. While I was in there, I decided to hit the refresh firmware button (this is where it gets weird). The ONLY firmware listed is V01.00.0128. Is this correct!? When I went to fly my video is horrible; Lines on the screen, pixelation on objects. Here is a link to the video (sorry for the orientation and yes, I am moving the drone manually)
https://youtu.be/1rqx1nscABw
Here is a picture showing pixelation.
Could this be a hardware issue? Nothing happened except the firmware "update".

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

2E5A1D88-9F99-4E2C-BB63-0035DD4B4A43.jpeg
2019-4-23
Use props
WahooCoop
lvl.1
United States

The picture posted is a picture from my phone of the Crystal sky monitor. Look at the remote control in the picture to see the pixelation. I realize the screen looks bad.
2019-4-23
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

WahooCoop Posted at 4-23 20:07
The picture posted is a picture from my phone of the Crystal sky monitor. Look at the remote control in the picture to see the pixelation. I realize the screen looks bad.

Hi
Just incase or you may have already, I would carry out the same test away from your house(router), power lines, any known underground cables, other potential electrical interference or metal structures with your mobile turned off etc.

Ensure your aerials are positioned correctly and then show the results.

If you have already done all this, then fair enough, lets look elsewhere.

2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi WahooCoop, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to verify, the firmware refresh is successful. right? If yes, you may restart all devices or change to another open field without interference to see whether it helps. Regarding the lines on the screen, you may try to take pictures and see whether the original pictures in the SD card works.
2019-4-24
Use props
WahooCoop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-24 00:56
Hi WahooCoop, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to verify, the firmware refresh is successful. right? If yes, you may restart all devices or change to another open field without interference to see whether it helps. Regarding the lines on the screen, you may try to take pictures and see whether the original pictures in the SD card works.

Thank you for the reply. When recording to the SD card the video is the same, lots of interference. I have moved to an open area with same results. What is the current Firmware that should be installed? When using dji assistant, there is only the version v01.00.0128 available.
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules