Zenmuse XT failing to display on CrystalSky (Black Screen)
4142 11 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OGImage
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

Can anybody please assist me in rectifing an issue with recently purchased 2 x Zenmuse XT's.

Following intial unboxing of Matrice 210 RTK V2, CrystalSky & Cendence Controller, and 2 x Zenmuse X30 & 2 x Zenmuse XT cameras i conducted all required Firmware updates and linking procedures, including firmware updates for both payloads.

Unfortunatley both Zenmuse XT cameras are failing to display on the DJI pilot app, Black screen only.  However i do have full control of the gimbal and menu fuctions, but live image will not display.

I have tried contless posibilities and re-installing firmware and utilising direct connect via DJI Assisant, all cameras are compatable with V2 model, utilised adapter for XT and changed gimbal housing and both cameras are experiancing the same issue.

Can someone please assist me and help me stop rattling my brain for posible causes, be very grateful for any support provided?
2019-6-7
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

If I understand correctly that you are using XTs not XT-2s, you need to ensure that the adaptor "ring " that allows the XT to attach to the gimbal is also updated.

2019-6-7
Use props
MDCN25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57972 ft
Chile

HOla, had the same problem but today update the firmware with dji assist 2 and ready, all ok, I have a matrix 200 v2.0
Only now I have the problem of double gimbal support because they are different connectors to v1
2019-6-17
Use props
djiuser_aMIJKp6wiQSm
New

United States

EFRPIC Posted at 6-7 15:06
If I understand correctly that you are using XTs not XT-2s, you need to ensure that the adaptor "ring " that allows the XT to attach to the gimbal is also updated.
Can you give details on how you updated the adapter ring please?
2019-8-23
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

except error only xt v2 are compatible
2019-8-27
Use props
Centan
New

United States

I don`t have a development plan. But I wanted to make a good [URL="
https://light-it.net/blog/how-to-make-an-app-like-wish-or-even-better/
"]app like wish[/URL] to assert itself. I am not a developer and understand little about this. I entrusted this work to people who do it well. I have made an application for dating on the Internet, which has no analogs. I hope you can all see him soon.
2019-8-29
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Centan Posted at 8-29 00:33
I don`t have a development plan. But I wanted to make a good "https://light-it.net/blog/how-to-make-an-app-like-wish-or-even-better/"]app like wish to assert itself. I am not a developer and understand little about this. I entrusted this work to people who do it well. I have made an application for dating on the Internet, which has no analogs. I hope you can all see him soon.

BAN Centan for SPAM!
2019-8-29
Use props
Bataleon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368399 ft
Russia

hI All!
We also have Matrice 210 v2 and Zenmuse XT from Dji Inspire 1 and Ring for Matrice 210.
And also have problem with black screen. Ring Firmware is latest- 1.13 , camera is controlling and shooting video and Photo. But we dont have any picture on a main screen, only black
How to fix it?
2020-7-10
Use props
Wildfyre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72 ft

Australia

Bataleon Posted at 7-10 03:07
hI All!
We also have Matrice 210 v2 and Zenmuse XT from Dji Inspire 1 and Ring for Matrice 210.
And also have problem with black screen. Ring Firmware is latest- 1.13 , camera is controlling and shooting video and Photo. But we dont have any picture on a main screen, only black

Late reply, but have you tried switching between EXT and LB output modes?
2020-7-29
Use props
Checo.Obregon
lvl.2

Mexico

djiuser_aMIJKp6wiQSm Posted at 2019-8-23 04:47
Can you give details on how you updated the adapter ring please?

Coonect your Matrice w/XT to assistant 2 and you will be able to update firmware. Once is updated it will work perfect. Also you have to make sure your Zenmuse XT is V2 version if not you have to send it to DJI to upgrade it.
2020-8-19
Use props
fans99ee841f
lvl.1

United States

Same problem with my Matrice 210v2 and Zenmuse XT. Camera works but can't see image on Crystal Sky. Any ideas?
2021-4-26
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_aMIJKp6wiQSm Posted at 2019-8-23 04:47
Can you give details on how you updated the adapter ring please?

Wheny you open DJI Assistant on your computer, the ring shows up on the left once you have selected your aircraft. You can select the ring and upload the firmware.
2022-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules