New Osmo Pocket Firmware Released(9/19/2019)
39002 76 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NigelCHP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5699 ft

Please, please, please sort out the issues with the wireless module and Android devices, the issues let down an otherwise brilliant product.
2019-10-3
Use props
NigelCHP
lvl.1

NigelCHP Posted at 10-3 09:39
Each time there is new update I’m eager to check out what has been fixed and then disappointed to discover that the issues with wireless dongle and Android phones has still not been addressed.  5ghz still does not connect and 2.4ghz is barely usable. This issue severely compromises what is otherwise a fantasy

Fantasy? That was meant to read ‘fantastic product’!!
2019-10-3
Use props
Kamal Nor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307024 ft

After the update, the 2s interval for timelapse is gone. Does it happened to everyone or only me?.
The 'timelapse original photo' mode is off.

2019-10-9
Use props
Kamal Nor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307024 ft

Kamal Nor Posted at 10-9 18:36
After the update, the 2s interval for timelapse is gone. Does it happened to everyone or only me?.
The 'timelapse original photo' mode is off.

Sorry I have found it. Shutter speed must be set lower than 1.3". Well previously up to 1.6" tho.
2019-10-9
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>

I can't get the update to run. I do as instructed and plug the iPhone onto the camera, and it doesn't say it needs an update, or allow me to download.

Usually, DJI puts the file on line so you can download it to the memory card, place that in the camera and then get it to install. Is there a link to the file?

So Frustrating.
2019-10-12
Use props
wingnam
lvl.1

Too bad that I still can't find the fix on the loss of audio track at the end of each split file.

This is a BIG program bug to music performance recording and has been long reported since its initial launch.  The milliseconds of loss of audio do matter much and cause a "gap" in the sound file. The problem further amplified when multiple tracks are synchronised. DJI should resolve the splitting file at 4G file size issue or at least create files that can be seamlessly reprocessed. The problem is unrelated to the memory card grade nor the filming settings. We don't understand why other cameras can handle the writing of big file but DJI can't!

2019-10-12
Use props
fans4b346a90
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1259724 ft
  • >>>

Why still no live stream function release? Will jump to GoPro soon if still no live stream function
2019-10-12
Use props
gokhanka
New
Turkey

Why can't I still turn off sharpening. I want to disable default sharpening. Why is it "on" by default? And it is not mild at all. dji sharpens a lot.  
2019-10-19
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

I need 4K 60 FPS and D-Cinelike able to use with wireless module. Purchasing separate extension rod but I still have to stick extension cable when using above fuctions is ridiculous. Why don't DJI have a USB port on extension rod to connect to phone?
2019-10-21
Use props
fansd59551e2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2340295 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I believe that a great feature would be to record audio as a separate file during the record of Hyperlapses, Timelapses and Motionlapses! Please DJI make it possible in your next update!
2019-10-25
Use props
fansb9fbfd04
New
Australia

I cannot find the 2nd tab to the left in settings on my osmo pocket to change the resolution at all.  I can in the mimo app - but who the hell wants a phone attached to anything.  Is this a bug?
2019-10-25
Use props
NigelCHP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

NigelCHP Posted at 10-3 09:43
Please, please, please sort out the issues with the wireless module and Android devices, the issues let down an otherwise brilliant product.

Having changed my phone to a newer Android (Samsung S9) I can now connect at 5ghz. It appears the issue is with older phones rather than the Android OS.
2019-10-28
Use props
DPM Peeters
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
Netherlands

After this update the Mimo application does not connect to my Osmo Pocket. It only connects via wireless adapter.
2019-11-28
Use props
DPM Peeters
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
Netherlands

DPM Peeters Posted at 11-28 07:09
After this update the Mimo application does not connect to my Osmo Pocket. It only connects via wireless adapter.

BTW I am using the latest IOS version.
2019-11-28
Use props
VIT0RVMB
lvl.1
Brazil

I've updated it and now I can't connect my Osmo pocket to my iPhone X. The only thing that happens is my iPhone draining my Osmo Pocket battery. I'm really frustrated.
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_o6W3pKe8Hu2e
New
Cyprus

The Sound after the Sept update has gone all Crackling like and hissing ...like radio static .... and now completely unusable ,
anyone else have this problem??
and is the a way to fix it?
i did today update Nov 28th 2019 and the sound was still messed up
any ideas?
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_FoHDPYkr65sm
lvl.1
Turkey

When I connect osmo device to my iphone x device, image does not appear on dji mimo.
2019-11-28
Use props
luismatah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392457 ft
Costa Rica

I've updated it and now I can't connect to my iPhone X with iOS 13.2.3, i reinstall the app. I'm really very frustrated, any solutions?
2019-11-28
Use props
VIT0RVMB
lvl.1
Brazil

luismatah Posted at 11-28 12:01
I've updated it and now I can't connect to my iPhone X with iOS 13.2.3, i reinstall the app. I'm really very frustrated, any solutions?

I have the exact same issue! Same phone as well with the same IOS version.
2019-11-28
Use props
dishrag
New
Flight distance : 67165 ft
United States

I updated to the latest firmware and the Pocket will not connect to the Mimo App on my iPhone anymore.
2019-11-28
Use props
JLW68
lvl.1

Malaysia

I having same problem here, cannot connect to my iPhone X after update.....
But no problem with my iPad though....
DJI please fix these as soon as possible,......
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_r2reoHZkb9xh
lvl.1
United States

I can’t connect Osmo pocket to iPhone X after the update, anyone knows any solutions ?
2019-11-28
Use props
Britpkb
lvl.2
Japan

One more for iPhone issues after updating.
The Osmo Pocket is not connecting via lightning to iPhone X on iOS firmware 13.2.3
Have tried resetting both the phone and osmo but no luck.

Side note: It works when connecting to my iPhone X via the wifi adapter or if I use lightning to iPhone 8 or iPad mini both of which are running on older firmware (iPhone 8: iOS 12.1, iPad: iOS 13.2.2)
2019-11-28
Use props
milehighsoapbox
lvl.1
United States

It looks like there is a major issue with the latest firmware update. I am no longer able to connect my DJI Osmo pocket to my iPhone 8+ via the lightning connector.

I have tried resetting the Osmo Pocket and iPhone, including reinstalling the app and no luck.

Not sure of a solution because if they can't connect how will we install the update?
2019-11-28
Use props
JLW68
lvl.1

Malaysia

Factory reset my iPhone X and the problem still there, cannot detect my Osmo pocket. The customer service push the problem to Apple asking me to take back my iPhone to Apple store. Please face the issue and solve the problem DJI
2019-11-28
Use props
Kmcelroy
lvl.1
United States

+1 for iPhone X not recognizing the osmo pocket after attempted firmware update. Have reset the osmo, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared cache... no luck. Please fix! I’ve had the osmo all of 1 day and it’s off to a rocky start
2019-11-28
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Works for me
2019-11-29
Use props
JLW68
lvl.1

Malaysia

Please refer this forum to solve your problem...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=196039&page=1&extra=#pid2017755
2019-11-29
Use props
milehighsoapbox
lvl.1
United States

JLW68 Posted at 11-29 07:18
Please refer this forum to solve your problem...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=196039&page=1&extra=#pid2017755

I tried that thread by the solution is not posted. All the fixes were transmitted via PM.
2019-11-29
Use props
luismatah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392457 ft
Costa Rica

Hi everyone, is it possible to downgrade the firmware?
2019-12-1
Use props
sdsviet
New

United States

i still have a busted osmo pocket after the firmware update. works fine on my iphone 7 and ipad mini. will not work on iphoneX. i saw someone posted in the other reddit chat where they were given a firmware to download onto an sd card and updated the osmo from there and it seems to fix it. was this what one of the users here trying to do with the pms? if that is the case, can you pm me so i can have a working osmo pocket?
2019-12-3
Use props
Britpkb
lvl.2
Japan

For everyone having trouble after updating I just got my connection issues to my iPhone X fixed via the very helpful Online Support.

After confirming the issue is with the latest update they will give a link and a password to firmware that's around 100mb. Just download and put the file on your Osmo's SD card and the next time you turn it on it will update and fix the issue. Took less than 5mins and my Osmo connects fine to my iPhone X again
2019-12-3
Use props
Ujwal Barbde
lvl.1

India

Audio recording gone after updating to latest firmware.Can someone tell me how to resolve it??
2019-12-30
Use props
mister ruggles
lvl.1
United States

I just bought a new Pocket and got it activated and then updated using the app and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4s. Before updated my Pocket would not go into selfie mode. With update it does. My question is does each firmware update cover every update before it? TIA
2020-1-18
Use props
mister ruggles
lvl.1
United States

NigelCHP Posted at 2019-10-3 09:43

what are the issues? i just got my first pocket and ordered the wifi adapter.
2020-1-18
Use props
mister ruggles
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_o6W3pKe8Hu2e Posted at 2019-11-28 11:08
The Sound after the Sept update has gone all Crackling like and hissing ...like radio static .... and now completely unusable ,
anyone else have this problem??
and is the a way to fix it?

maybe you can answer. for a new pocket bought in early 2020, will the only available firmware update cover all updates before it?
2020-1-18
Use props
mister ruggles
lvl.1
United States

Britpkb Posted at 2019-12-3 21:38
For everyone having trouble after updating I just got my connection issues to my iPhone X fixed via the very helpful Online Support.

After confirming the issue is with the latest update they will give a link and a password to firmware that's around 100mb. Just download and put the file on your Osmo's SD card and the next time you turn it on it will update and fix the issue. Took less than 5mins and my Osmo connects fine to my iPhone X again

whats the link to online support -- newbie here.
2020-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules