Pc camera view possible ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vikron
New
Flight distance : 139012 ft

Norway

Hey,
Somehow the usb port on the controller broke some of the pins inside, which made the controller not connect to the phone anymore and wont untill I send the controller of for repairs. I dont have the money to fix it yet and wont anytime soon

So Im asking, is there any way to use the Micro usb port for camera view on the laptop? Mostly what I need is just the camera view.

2020-4-29
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Replacing the USB board is a 5 minute job, 4 screws to remove the cover, flip up 3 ribbon cable locks, release the cables and remove the three screws that hold the board down. The biggest challenge you may face is getting the correct board, I recollect the GL300B & C have a one type of board whereas the Gl300A has another but I won't guarantee that that is correct so try Googling it. You would almost certainly waste time trying to 'bodge' a connection unless your soldering skills are great and then the simplest bodge to do might be replace the damaged USB socket if that is possible.
2020-4-29
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

This video will show you how to replace the USB module on the RC.
There have been issues of dry joints on the PCB where the USB connector is soldered on.
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules