DJI Osmo Pro - Wired Video Adapter Problem
1026 4 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HornetMex
lvl.1
Spain

Hi!
I recently bought a Wired Video Adapter for a DJI Osmo Pro. I use the X5 from my Inspire 1 which has the latest firmware.
My problem is that the wired adpter is not working:

- I have the latest firmware version for the Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.11.1.50 (see image)
Inspire.jpg

- DJI Go Updated to the latest version
Versiones.jpg
- I'm using a Samsung tablet which works perfectly with the Inpire

When I use the Osmo with WIFI, it works perfectly, but when I use it with the wire, I don't get anything.
In the firmware section, the version shown appears as Unknown...
Osmo.jpg

Could someone help me solve this problem? Where could the error be?

Thank you very much!
Regards
2020-5-20
Use props
HornetMex
lvl.1
Spain

Ah! one more thing... I tried to install the Osmo firmware OSMO Pro Firmware v1.3.0.40 but nothing happen... Does it have problem with the Inspire Firmware?
2020-5-20
Use props
HornetMex
lvl.1
Spain

Ah! One more thing... I tried to install the OSMO Pro Firmware v1.3.0.40 but nothing happened... I don't know if there can be 2 firmwares in the X5 (one for the Osmo and one for the Inspire)
2020-5-20
Use props
HornetMex
lvl.1
Spain

Ah! One more thing... I tried to install the OSMO Pro Firmware v1.3.0.40 but nothing happened... I don't know if there can be 2 firmwares in the X5 (one for the Osmo and one for the Inspire)
2020-5-20
Use props
omobless4
New

Nigeria

DJI OSMO PRO BATTERY ISSUE

Hi, am an osmo pro user, I need help in trying to fix a recent problem I have with my osmo, I tried powering  the equipment with a fully charged battery but the system indicator shows a still red light, which makes it not to function at all. If there is any troubleshooting advice to apply, that can be of help I will be grateful. Thanks , OMO
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules