Flight distance : 247306 ft
  • >>>
United States

2015-6-16
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

I think you're a Nancy. I just ordered my P3P and I plan on breaking all of those rules within the first 5 mins .  As a matter of fact I plan on doing it before even upgrading the firmware.  But I have been flying 3D Helis for years and I was also born with large exterior reproductive organs. Plus I also have my big boy pants on. Don't worry, you'll get there ;)
2015-6-16
Use props
shayd93
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

jhall651 Posted at 2015-6-17 08:44
I think you're a Nancy. I just ordered my P3P and I plan on breaking all of those rules within the f ...

If you want to be this stupid do it on your own backyard.
2015-6-16
Use props
Jack57
lvl.3

Canada

I wonder how bad the VPS is to dog hearings... Could it affect a dog at all badly?
2015-6-16
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

shayd93@gmail.c Posted at 2015-6-17 08:52
So by your logic since I can fly a drone I can also fly a helicopter. If you want to be stupid do  ...

Haha. Yea ok. Obviously you have never flown 3D.   You should do some homework before trying to talk crap. You see my comparison is like this:  Johnny can ride a Suzuki GSXR 1000, therefore Johnny can also ride a Huffy Bicycle. Yours goes like this:  Timmy knows how to ride a bike, therefore Timmy can ride a 165hp racing motorcycle. See how stupid you sound?
2015-6-16
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

jhall651 Posted at 2015-6-17 08:44
I think you're a Nancy. I just ordered my P3P and I plan on breaking all of those rules within the f ...

Well gee, I thought you were just being facetious but shayd93 apparently didn't see it that way.

Hey, now that I think about it it occurs to me you are insulting all the women named Nancy!  Why couldn't it have been a Carol or better yet a Shirley?  As in "Shirley you jest" but Noooo, you've got to pick on the Nancys -- shame on you!
2015-6-16
Use props
suqsid.bobmail
lvl.3

United States

The biggest rule broken was Murphy's law.

How the H E L L did that jackass not crash?
2015-6-16
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

Who cares?   His P3, in his house, flying around his backyard...  

Although, feel a bit of the dog..  My P3A drives our dog nuts, he hides under the house.
2015-6-16
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

IDIOT ?????

First, this post should have been deleted immediately by the moderators because of the offensive title and tone.  The purpose of these forums is for like-minded individuals to support each other in a common hobby, not to call each other idiots!

Second, Filipe has demonstrated how stable and reliable the new indoor sensors are.  Good for him for risking his P3 for this demonstration.

Third, Filipe seems to be a pretty good pilot.  Despite a few close calls, he did not hit the ceiling or a wall and made it through the door.  Good for him.

Good job Filipe!  Many happy flights!!
2015-6-16
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Rob88 Posted at 2015-6-17 11:33
IDIOT ?????

First, this post should have been deleted immediately by the moderators because of the  ...

I'm with Rob on this one! Glad I got to see someone else attempt it as I would never have experienced it any other way. His Phantom, his house, his dog, nobody else around...his rules! Good with me.

Jerry
2015-6-16
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

Yeah, I think the lesson here is, fly to your skills.  If you're new, fly like it.  If you've got mad skills, and you're not putting anyone else in danger, then go for it.  He's obviously no stranger to RC's.

I mean, he did have a helmet on.  lol
2015-6-16
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

You gotta just love society!
2015-6-16
Use props
ithork
lvl.1

United States

DJI advert breaking the rules!
2015-6-16
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

ithork Posted at 2015-6-17 14:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfqZVh8E7bs&list=PLEFZat6QdOIGScvfyGIGaZ17lPryS-sxI&index=10

DJI ad ...

That church must be full of deaf mutes! As loud as the P3 is outside, I can't imagine how an intimate wedding in a church could have been recorded without the "Look at me, I'm the photographer" moment.

The wedding is about the bride and groom, not the photographer.

P3 use inside a church=FAIL.
2015-6-17
Use props
shayd93
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Just because He flew in the house doesn't mean he did not break the same rules flying OUTSIDE, being danger to everyone else.
2015-6-19
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

shayd93@gmail.c Posted at 2015-6-20 03:52
Just because He flew in the house doesn't mean he did not break the same rules flying OUTSIDE, being ...

Nancy,

Your English and/or retort to the original topic does not make much sense.  If you could try and just be quiet for a while this should all work itself out on its own.  The key to this post's success is your ability to remain silent.  Just trust us and give it a shot.

Respectfully,
Everyone
2015-6-20
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Where did you get those rules and that crazy idea about the sonar and dogs? Maybe you should leave drone flying to those with larger cajones.
2015-6-20
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

suqsid.bobmail Posted at 2015-6-17 10:12
The biggest rule broken was Murphy's law.

How the H E L L did that jackass not crash?

Skill possibly....or a lot of luck
2015-6-20
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Of physics....

Look at this close-up wit ha kiss. This blur in the background is not from a wide-angle phantom camera....
2015-6-20
Use props
SteveT
New

United States

Kyokushin Posted at 2015-6-21 06:16
Of physics....

Look at this close-up wit ha kiss. This blur in the background is not from a wide-a ...

And with the scarcity of wedding guests I'd suggest that this was just staged for the ad, not taken during a real wedding. The noise is a non-issue.
2015-6-21
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

SteveT Posted at 2015-6-21 23:14
And with the scarcity of wedding guests I'd suggest that this was just staged for the ad, not take ...

Of course it was staged, there should be a disclaimer stating this was a professional setting and don't try it at home, and regarding the OP successful people always break the rules, rules are made for minions so that they would not achieve greatness and become successful.
2015-6-21
Use props
Snerd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3117539 ft
United States

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-6-21 23:33
Of course it was staged, there should be a disclaimer stating this was a professional setting and  ...

Why must we be always saddled with those that actually need a disclaimer on products to not believe it was a real endeaver? Why oh why?!

2015-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules