Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28958264 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,
For the past few days, my Mavic 2 Zoom has been pestering to take a mandatory quiz (why? We have laws in the UK about flying, and already have to take safety tests).

Any attempt to take the quiz gives a white screen, with just "Error" at the top, and an Exit button top left. Nothing else.

I have now run out of attempts, so as soon as the Mavic 2 app connects to the Mavic 2, I am forced to take the quiz, which obviously I can't.

I have uninstalled the app, including removing all the data, rebooted the iPad with the app removed, reinstalled the app, but its still the same.

Mavic 2 Zoom, Controller, Batteries all on the latest firmware as of yesterday (31 May 2020), iPad is on iOS/PadOS 13.5 (latest as of right now). Go 4 App is latest as of 30 minutes ago, when I reinstalled it.

What do I do?

Although I'm expecting the standard stalling technique from DJI of a hollow apology for the trouble before asking for serial numbers and specific app versions, but I'm hoping some common sense is used.
2020-6-1
Use props
TheBoy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I should probably point out, that looking at other threads from a year or 2 ago, they give a URL with djicdn.com in the error message (which I dont see on mine, just "Error"), which leads me to guess the quiz is hosted on a Content Delivery Network somewhere (actually, the IP it resolves to from my location is Amazon Web Services).
2020-6-1
Use props
TheBoy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I should probably point out, that looking at other threads from a year or 2 ago, they give a URL with djicdn.com in the error message (which I dont see on mine, just "Error"), which leads me to guess the quiz is hosted on a Content Delivery Network somewhere (actually, the IP it resolves to from my location is Amazon Web Services).  Hence it might be worth stating I am UK based.
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules