Some screens in DJI Fly App displayed in Chinese
4335 4 2020-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeRunner60
lvl.1

United States

I just installed the DJI Fly app on a Samsung Galaxy 7 Active running Android 6.0.1 (Latest up to date version). The app installed and came up fine but several of the views (Altitude Zone, Fly Spots, Academy and SkyPixel) come up in Chinese. In the case of Altitude Zone and Fly Spots it you click through to what you would guess is the "Disclaimer/Agree" initial screen (which is all Chinese except for the company name) it enters the map view but the map is centered on Shenzhen Guangdong Province, China. There are no options in the DJI App to change the language and the phone is set to English. The Go Fly screen and it's option menus are all in English as well as Profile so you can fly the drone. In addition to those views being in Chinese the return button (<) does not function.  

Note: This issue does not occur on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Active which is running Android version 9.

2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, it is recommended to update the OS system to the latest version and for the Chinese characters in DJI Fly APP, our team will keep optimizing, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-20
Use props
BladeRunner60
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 02:18
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, it is recommended to update the OS system to the latest version and for the Chinese characters in DJI Fly APP, our team will keep optimizing, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The OS is update to the latest available version for that phone. Let me know if the App team needs any additional info.
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_fNOZsSB6kEZU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26801 ft
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-6-20 02:18

Your team needs 1 year to optimize.
3-6 07:31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_fNOZsSB6kEZU Posted at 3-6 07:31
Your team needs 1 year to optimize.

Hi there, may I ask if you've downloaded and installed the latest version? https://www.dji.com/ie/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If the issue still exists, please provide us with a screenshot to check.
3-7 03:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules