3919 17 2020-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UdHEdM0Roneg
lvl.1

United States

I just got my Osmo pocket and when trying to activate it, it get the message:
“activation failed SN locked".
I tried with 2 android devices and 2 Ios devices and get the same issue, with wifi or Cellular data.

Has anyone experienced any similar issue?
2020-12-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I read about a few of these issues when Osmo Pocket first launched.  Most had to return them to DJI.  Others had SN not yet entered in activation database.  Your best bet is to contact DJI Support.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are receiving this error message “activation failed SN locked" when activating your DJI Osmo Pocket. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understnding.
2020-12-10
Use props
saidelhani
lvl.1

Morocco

hello!

i do have the same problem with my new dji osmo pocket ? what can i do ?

SN : 0W7CG8W0131457

i'm sure it wasn't stolen
2021-9-19
Use props
kulibin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669 ft
United States

I just got my Osmo Action 3  and when trying to activate it, it get the message:
I tried with 2 android devices
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kulibin Posted at 7-31 12:06
I just got my Osmo Action 3  and when trying to activate it, it get the message:
I tried with 2 android devices

Hello there, kulibin. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know where you bought your Osmo Action 3? And can you please DM me the serial number for further checking? I appreciate your patience.
2023-7-31
Use props
kulibin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 20:01
Hello there, kulibin. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know where you bought your Osmo Action 3? And can you please DM me the serial number for further checking? I appreciate your patience.

Good day! Serial number of cameras 5S4DK9M00A7N6Z
Friends bought in Saksatun, as a gift, and sent it to me in Ukraine! The seller in Saksatoon said that it was necessary to activate in America. Now I have a problem with activation.
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kulibin Posted at 8-10 00:06
Good day! Serial number of cameras 5S4DK9M00A7N6Z
Friends bought in Saksatun, as a gift, and sent it to me in Ukraine! The seller in Saksatoon said that it was necessary to activate in America. Now I have a problem with activation.

Hey there. I replied to your DM. Kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-10
Use props
djiuser_u5RE68Mnq63Q
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-8-10 00:47
Hey there. I replied to your DM. Kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.

Dear Tony, I really need your help, I encountered the same problem, I wrote you full information in private messages. Thanks in advance for your answer.
2-14 00:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_u5RE68Mnq63Q Posted at 2-14 00:10
Dear Tony, I really need your help, I encountered the same problem, I wrote you full information in private messages. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. I have not received any message yet. I will send you a DM please check your inbox. Thank you.
2-14 01:02
Use props
djiuser_u5RE68Mnq63Q
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 01:02
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. I have not received any message yet. I will send you a DM please check your inbox. Thank you.

5S4DK9Q00ARBM4, Activation failed. SN locked. This is the message I receive when activating in the DJI Mimo mobile app (Android)
2-14 01:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_u5RE68Mnq63Q Posted at 2-14 01:14
5S4DK9Q00ARBM4, Activation failed. SN locked. This is the message I receive when activating in the DJI Mimo mobile app (Android)

Thank you very much. I got your message and I have already replied. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2-17 00:33
Use props
tupercav
New
Russia

Same here) Bought osmo action 4 camera, try to acitvate and got sn locked message - camera was sealed, so don't understand what happened, serial is 6S6XLAX00A22C6, tried several IOS and android phones.
4-11 02:48
Use props
fans157fd38b
New

Mexico

Help sn bloqueado no puedo activar la nueva camara osmo 4
4-26 18:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tupercav Posted at 4-11 02:48
Same here) Bought osmo action 4 camera, try to acitvate and got sn locked message - camera was sealed, so don't understand what happened, serial is 6S6XLAX00A22C6, tried several IOS and android phones.

Hi tupercav. Sorry about the trouble. May we know where you bought your Action 4? Thank you.
4-26 19:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans157fd38b Posted at 4-26 18:47
Help sn bloqueado no puedo activar la nueva camara osmo 4

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May we know the error message and can you send me the serial number through Personal Message? Thank you.
4-26 19:49
Use props
Jose Figueredo5
New

Peru

Hello, I would like you to help me DJ Tony with my action 3 camera it also says sn not registered please thank you.
4-30 22:13
Use props
John Wu2
New

United States

Hi there. I just bought an Action 4 but it says 'SN locked' and I cannot activate it. The DJI support team says that my bank transaction was not authorized, but I saw it normal from my side. Could you please help me activate it?
5-2 14:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules