GO app crashes on Galaxy S20+ android 11
2152 4 2021-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Art in Flight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI GO app crashes on shutter for any stills on Galaxy S20 running Android 11 cannot take panorama with Osmo Mobile. Hope there may be a fix in the future for this.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S20+ Android 11 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Android 11 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. However, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

2021-1-11
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Shocking that the latest Samsung to be supported is listed as the S8.
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_9ygT5NblXwbh
New

Canada

This needs to be fixed, like YESTERDAY! C'mon DJI make things right for your up until now loyal and happy customers.
2022-1-31
Use props
Stratoz0513
New

Malaysia

Omg ... please include Samsung S20/S20+/S20 Ultra series inside at the very least... not to mention S21 and S22.
Please prioritize the phones out from the past 3-4 years.
Most people, including myself simply don't have spare phones lying around as "backup" ..
Finding another phone is just not a viable option.

Please help !
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules