DJI OM4 (Osmo not found)
5785 12 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FTS
New
Indonesia

Trying to connect my Osmo 4 directly to my android but I keep getting the error message, 'No Osmo Found'. Was working earlier today but not now.

Android 8.1.0

OsmoMobile Firmware: Latest

DJI Mimo v1.3.4

The wireless module works fine.

Any thoughts regarding my issues?

Thanks

2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FTS. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI OM4. Can you please try to reboot your mobile device and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Thank you.
2021-2-1
Use props
FTS
New
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 22:24
Hello there FTS. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI OM4. Can you please try to reboot your mobile device and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Thank you.

i have done re install apps 5 times. reboot device 5 times. mobile device android LG Q6+.
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FTS Posted at 2-1 23:36
i have done re install apps 5 times. reboot device 5 times. mobile device android LG Q6+.

Hello, we are sorry to say the mobile device you used are not compatible with the DJI Mimo, we recommend you to find another device which is on the list, or you can use the OM4 without the app to achieve a stable footage.

Thanks
2021-2-2
Use props
djiuser_n2rpYkNLTuKM
New

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-2 00:54
Hello, we are sorry to say the mobile device you used are not compatible with the DJI Mimo, we recommend you to find another device which is on the list, or you can use the OM4 without the app to achieve a stable footage.
[view_image]

@FTS and @DJI WANDA
Not seriously?!?!?

I have got my dji om4 device today after having checked that it be compatible with my Android 8.1 device.

Bluetooth connection works without any problems - but MIMO App doesn't find DJI's own device ... what a MESS!

When will be an App Update? within short time?

I am really very angry - especially, that clear information is only to be found after long hours of searching in this forum!

in addition:
what I've found on

https://forum.dji.com/thread-234932-1-1.html

gives me (no: you!) the rest.

wait for reasonable app update within 1 week, means by 22nd Feb.

otherwise I have to send it back and to cancel DJI out of my brain!

ADDITIONAL.
started my personal anti campaign - until you deliver a useful working app update ...

2021-2-13
Use props
LonesomeDrifter
New

United Kingdom

So i have just bought the DJI OM4 and now it says 'NO OSMO FOUND' even when i chose an earlier version of the app. After weeks of researching to check my android is compatible (Redmi S2 android version 8.1.0) I'm now left with a gimbal i cannot use. There must be a workaround for this. Help! Thanks
2021-10-21
Use props
Pathetic
lvl.1

New Zealand

djiuser_n2rpYkNLTuKM Posted at 2021-2-13 12:42
@FTS and @DJI WANDA
Not seriously?!?!?

Totally agree. My Oppo Reno 2 was shown as compatible, not now. Same message.
Connection works if MIMO isn't running
Seems like this App has set a new level of lousy software.
2022-1-7
Use props
Pathetic
lvl.1

New Zealand

Have just got it going - YESSSS!!!!!!
Removed, re-installed and completed the registration process faithfully following the rather sketchy directions and Voila. Even on my Huawei phone that's not on the comaptibility list.
Man am I excited. Works like a dream (for now anyway),
2022-1-16
Use props
Pathetic
lvl.1

New Zealand

LonesomeDrifter Posted at 2021-10-21 06:23
So i have just bought the DJI OM4 and now it says 'NO OSMO FOUND' even when i chose an earlier version of the app. After weeks of researching to check my android is compatible (Redmi S2 android version 8.1.0) I'm now left with a gimbal i cannot use. There must be a workaround for this. Help! Thanks

I found that following the (sketchy) instructions to the letter, including making sure I was registered I overcame that problem and I was able to link to a "non approved Huawei" phone.
Good luck
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_fjA3vc2LZEFY
New

Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-2-2 00:54
[view_image]

waht???? So if i was aware of that just only a few phone models can we use never never never chose your brand.
Shame on you hustlers
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fjA3vc2LZEFY Posted at 2-9 23:40
waht???? So if i was aware of that just only a few phone models can we use never never never chose your brand.
Shame on you hustlers

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. The mobile devices listed on the website mean that we have tested their compatibility and their performance.
The mobile devices which are not listed do not mean they are totally unusable with our products. However, we can not guarantee its performance.
For your worries, you can test the compatibility in the nearby off-line store before you purchase the products.
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_UFGXW8SixiFv
New
Netherlands

Hi, I had used the Bluetooth connection in the past but some way it is not working and shown anymore. Neither does the OM 4 want to reset pressing the 3 buttons at the same time... After many tries I never get a yellow light. What can I do? Already reinstalled the app but that did not help. I use Android v 11. Please help...
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_UFGXW8SixiFv Posted at 10-17 15:33
Hi, I had used the Bluetooth connection in the past but some way it is not working and shown anymore. Neither does the OM 4 want to reset pressing the 3 buttons at the same time... After many tries I never get a yellow light. What can I do? Already reinstalled the app but that did not help. I use Android v 11. Please help...

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please try to turn off the Bluetooth from your phone and then, power on the gimbal. Turn the Bluetooth back on your phone. Launch the DJI Mimo app and search Bluetooth through the app. If you're using Android, please make sure to allow the app to access the location information in the mobile device settings. Then open the GPS Positioning and restart the app. (For Android 6.0 or higher versions, it is recommended that "Allow Location Access" and "GPS Positioning" be enabled.) If the issue persists, please reset the Bluetooth by pressing and holding the M button, the Shutter button, and the Trigger, the System Status LED will turn yellow, and the Bluetooth will be reset. "1" will be added behind the original Bluetooth name. Then use the Mimo app to search and connect Bluetooth again. Please reach back if the issue still persists. Have a great day.
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules