Regular Maintainance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HistoryDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156010 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Has anyone seen any official advice on the suggested maximum life for propeller and motors on from DJI?

They quote 300 hours or 1 year for the M300 propellers, but I can't find any information for the Phantom or Mavic aircraft.

I can't find anything on the operational life of the motors.

2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HistoryDrone. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Please note that the DJI Phantom 4 Pro's propellers will have an approximate lifespan of 200 flights if you mount the said propellers in a proper way. Kindly please do a pre-flight check for motor to confirm that they have not become loose and if you hear some abnormal noise of motor it would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

2021-2-23
Use props
HistoryDrone
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 02:02
Hello there HistoryDrone. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Please note that the DJI Phantom 4 Pro's propellers will have an approximate lifespan of 200 flights if you mount the said propellers in a proper way. Kindly please do a pre-flight check for motor to confirm that they have not become loose and if you hear some abnormal noise of motor it would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77t6uc2gVvU

Thanks,

I realise this post is in the phantom section, but I assume the Mavic props have a similar maximum lifespan?
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

HistoryDrone Posted at 2-23 02:28
Thanks,

I realise this post is in the phantom section, but I assume the Mavic props have a similar maximum lifespan?

Hi there HistoryDrone. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. The maximum lifespan of the DJI Mavic series propellers are more likely the same. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2021-2-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The brushless motors will last longer than the drone.
If the props only ever chop air, they'll also last a long time.
2021-2-23
Use props
HistoryDrone
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2-23 22:35
The brushless motors will last longer than the drone.
If the props only ever chop air, they'll also last a long time.

Thats the plan Labroides!

Thanks, for the responses. Just making sure I'd not missed something...you never know with UV degradation and all that if these things are rated and I couldnt find anything one way or the other.
2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules