Landing gear replacement and mould mark?
343 1 2021-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GUSPMETAL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 365049 ft
Greece

Greetings everyone! Recently I've replaced the landing gear since the rubber pads wasn't in good shape. I paid an official dealer to do the job and yesterday he called me to pick it up. I saw one strange mark on this leg and he told me that everything is ok. Do you think that this mark is a mould mark or he did something? I really want to replace the landing gear again since I want to keep my Phantom in good shape.
2021-05-28 05.55.04.jpg
2021-05-28 05.56.09.jpg
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GUSPMETAL. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we know if you have already made a test flight on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro and if you feel that the said DJI Drone is not responding or flying properly? In addition if there is an issue or you wanted to replace a part of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules