467 3 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Txww
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5235886 ft
  • >>>
United States

My drone just dropped out of the air today.  Looking at my flight logs I see in the message section 33.07110322 and nothing in the cell deviation section.  I see this for 7 seconds and then nothing in the message section but 0.019V in the cell deviation section just like normal.  I see the battery as normal for the last 66 seconds before it dropped out of the sky.  Is this a battery error message and if so what does it mean?
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Txww. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI drone. Since there was a crash that happened and know it is showing this error message. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-6-6
Use props
Txww
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5235886 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-6 18:41
Hi there Txww. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI drone. Since there was a crash that happened and know it is showing this error message. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.

The error happened before the crash.  I'm trying to figure out if this was the cause of the crash.  As the battery cell deviation went from 0.018V to 0.02V then the message shows for 10 seconds.  Then the deviation went back to 0.019V for 6 seconds before it shut off and dropped out of the sky.  Is this a battery issue or some other issue with the drone?
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Txww Posted at 6-6 21:18
The error happened before the crash.  I'm trying to figure out if this was the cause of the crash.  As the battery cell deviation went from 0.018V to 0.02V then the message shows for 10 seconds.  Then the deviation went back to 0.019V for 6 seconds before it shut off and dropped out of the sky.  Is this a battery issue or some other issue with the drone?

Hi there Txww. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. For us to be able to know what really happened to the said DJI Drone. We will perform a data analysis service for products under warranty to determine the cause of the accident and provide the proper resolution. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules