DJI Osmo 4 - Tilt Locked
2543 5 2021-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alan Findlay
New
United Kingdom

Good morning - complete Newbie to filming and the DJI OM 4.

Having just purchased the unit, I've been avidly watching tutorials but I can't get the gimbal to respond to the Tilt Locked command.

When using this command, it simply does not do as requested.

It is driving me nuts.

Any helful suggestions gratefully received.
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we suggest you reinstall the DJI MIMO App and update the latest firmware to verify the problem. If the said issue persists, to help you check it, we encourage you to record the problem and upload the video to us. Thanks for your response.
2021-6-28
Use props
Alan Findlay
New
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 6-28 05:15
Hi there, we suggest you reinstall the DJI MIMO App and update the latest firmware to verify the problem. If the said issue persists, to help you check it, we encourage you to record the problem and upload the video to us. Thanks for your response.
Mimo app re-installed and Firmware is up to date as far as I can see.

I cannot upload a video I'm afraid - for some reason the app won't let me. Is there an email address that I can send a video to?

2021-6-28
Use props
djiuser_I2UIhKYchEIs
New

United States

Hi there, I'm having the same issue
2023-3-29
Use props
666sixsixsix
New

Netherlands

I keep reading the same excuses from DJI—firmware, calibration of gimbal and phone. My Gimbal is NOT fun to use. Always had problems. I'm using the Osmo4. I have it on Titl Lock, and the following speed is set on fast. But it doesn't lock properly. At random times, it jumps to the side of what I'm busy recording as if it's picking up something else. Why would your device do this?
4-23 04:31
Use props
RideWithBas
New
Sweden

Why is the option to mark during recording not an option on this camera??
4-29 23:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules