Firmware update failed
20001 278 2021-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_MVrCknrb0h2s Posted at 7-23 09:22
Could you please send me the firmware V01.02.00.50 and V01.03.00.10. my dji pocket 2 have any problem with fw V01.03.00.10. after update, i need back to V01.02.00.50

Hello, there. Currently, DJI Pocket 2 does not support roll back to the previous firmware version.
May we know what issues you encountered?
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

axchan Posted at 7-24 01:41
I also have problem in firmware update. The app does not prompt me to update. Please send me the link for download of firmware.
Thanks.

Hello, there. Please check your firmware version and see whether it has updated to the latest one.
2023-7-24
Use props
axchan
New

Hong Kong

it is 01.03.00.0. is it the latest?
2023-7-24
Use props
fansbbf190d4
New

Hong Kong

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-24 05:12
Hello, there. Please check your firmware version and see whether it has updated to the latest one.

2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_MVrCknrb0h2s
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-24 01:58
Hello, there. Currently, DJI Pocket 2 does not support roll back to the previous firmware version.
May we know what issues you encountered?

1. it overheated quickly previous firmware and pause when i recording about 5 minutes ( my room temperature about 26 degrees celsius)
2. after (1) my dji pocket asked me change sd card
3. error download failed video on app ( after download failed i could not play video on dji pocket 2 but video could play on my pc by sd card adapter
2023-7-24
Use props
Pepa84
New

Czechia

Can you send me latest firmware dji pocket2 V01.03.00.50?

My current firmware
V01.03.00.10

No update notification its i connect my pocket2 to smartphone via DJI MIMO apk
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansbbf190d4 Posted at 7-24 06:07

Sorry for the late response. The latest version should be V01.03.00.10.
If you can not update it by the app, we will send the link to you in PM. Please check.
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_MVrCknrb0h2s Posted at 7-24 08:19
1. it overheated quickly previous firmware and pause when i recording about 5 minutes ( my room temperature about 26 degrees celsius)
2. after (1) my dji pocket asked me change sd card
3. error download failed video on app ( after download failed i could not play video on dji pocket 2 but video could play on my pc by sd card adapter

Sorry for the late response.
1. May we know the video settings of the recording at that time?
2. Please make sure you are using a compatible/recommended SD card.
3. Are there any other messages? May we know the format of the video?
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pepa84 Posted at 7-26 07:18
Can you send me latest firmware dji pocket2 V01.03.00.50?

My current firmware

Sorry for the inconvenience. The latest version of DJI Pocket 2 is V01.03.00.10
Your device has been updated to the latest.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... e_Notes_en_0128.pdf
2023-7-27
Use props
djiuser_MVrCknrb0h2s
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-27 02:21
Sorry for the late response.
1. May we know the video settings of the recording at that time?
2. Please make sure you are using a compatible/recommended SD card.

1. default setting with 1080 60fps ( im used it for 6 months )
2. im using sandisk extreme pro 128gb ( as above )
3. after update (2 weeks ago) my dji pocket 2 got some error like that and the format of video changed to LRF

I hope u can help me fix it that soon, it affecting my work. Thank you
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_MVrCknrb0h2s Posted at 7-27 15:56
3. after update (2 weeks ago) my dji pocket 2 got some error like that and the format of video changed to LRF

1. We will confirm with our engineers further. Did you hold the device when recording or set it on the table?
2. Does changing a SD card can resolve the issue?
3. After the DJI Pocket 2 firmware is updated to v01.02.00.50, a file with a postfix .lrf will generate synchronously when recording videos.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_MVrCknrb0h2s Posted at 7-27 15:56

Hello, our engineers suggest you refresh or update the firmware first.
We will send you the link in DM.
If the issue persists later, please tell us the information about the environment and shooting methods.
Record a video about overheating and export the Log for us.
2023-7-31
Use props
djiuser_PFUxiYAmpZpz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 491699 ft
Spain

I have only found this thread as I have been experiencing the same issues with the video record button on my Pocket 2. Firmware is 01.0.00.10. Can you send me the latest firmware please.
2023-8-15
Use props
Davwmck
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-7-1 22:35
Hello there Mu2k. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please ensure that the SD card inserted in your DJI Pocket 2 has more than 100 MB of storage remaining and may we know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpJvyxE6ZDE

Please pm me the update link.Thanks
2023-9-15
Use props
jkjk
lvl.1
United States

hi there, i have the same issue with my mimo, can you please PM me the firmware file? thank you
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jkjk Posted at 9-17 10:28
hi there, i have the same issue with my mimo, can you please PM me the firmware file? thank you

Hi there, jkjk. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. I sent you a message. Please, kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Davwmck Posted at 9-15 19:50
Please pm me the update link.Thanks

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out.  I have sent you a personal message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-18
Use props
akramz
New

Malaysia

hi, i also encountered the same problem like most of people here. can i have the file to update manually
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

akramz Posted at 10-2 07:10
hi, i also encountered the same problem like most of people here. can i have the file to update manually

Hi, akramz. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please kindly check your inbox. Tell us when the issue still persists. Have a great day ahead
2023-10-4
Use props
Doylags
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi im having a different problem but similar. Updated the pocket2...

Hi im having a different problem but similar. Updated the pocket2 and do it all handle. the light turned red and failed the update. when i turned it on, the do it all handle cannot connect through wifi or bluetooth to the phone and the wirless mic. I feel the manual update would fix this
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Doylags Posted at 10-13 18:32
Hi im having a different problem but similar. Updated the pocket2 and do it all handle. the light turned red and failed the update. when i turned it on, the do it all handle cannot connect through wifi or bluetooth to the phone and the wirless mic. I feel the manual update would fix this

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please try the following steps below:

1. Please make sure that the app version is the latest version.
2. Please ensure you have a stable connection during the firmware update, insert a microSD card with a capacity greater than 100M, and the mobile phone is connected to the DJI Pocket 2 via a smartphone adapter.
3. Please disconnect the DJI Pocket 2 from the mobile device and reconnect the device to update the firmware again.
4. Restart the DJI Pocket 2 and launch the DJI Mimo app to update the firmware again;

If the issue persists, please let us know so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-10-19
Use props
JESUS ZONE
New

Colombia

Mu2k Posted at 2021-7-1 22:53
Hello @DJI Stephen

The only error i received was : Firmware update failed.

Necesito el Firmware también, por favor
2023-10-21
Use props
JESUS ZONE
New

Colombia

Please could you sent me firmware for DJI pocket 2?
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JESUS ZONE Posted at 10-21 08:28
Please could you sent me firmware for DJI pocket 2?

Hello there. Please try DJI Paladin's suggestions first at reply 261#, if that fails, I will send you a message, please kindly check your messages. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-21
Use props
jerome3673
New

Belgium

many thanks
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jerome3673 Posted at 11-10 12:35
many thanks

Hi there, jerome3673. Please try the suggestions by DJI Paladin in reply 261#. I also sent you a message. Have a great day.
2023-11-10
Use props
fans6b3bfee3
lvl.1

United States

Wanda, Tony, can you share the firmware please? My Pocket 2 has the latest firmware (so called), but it didn't update the camera firmware; I don't have HDR nor Story on my device, need to force the firmware. Really hoping for the .bin file. Thank you.
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6b3bfee3 Posted at 12-16 16:50
Wanda, Tony, can you share the firmware please? My Pocket 2 has the latest firmware (so called), but it didn't update the camera firmware; I don't have HDR nor Story on my device, need to force the firmware. Really hoping for the .bin file. Thank you.

Hello there. I sent you a direct message. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-16
Use props
DarrenTWY
New

Taiwan

can I please get the link for firmware as well? Pockets 2 doesnt connect with my phone.
1-17 03:22
Use props
djiuser_cwHUzN87ZJau
New
Flight distance : 203665 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I just bought pocket 2, but when i plug it to my phone, the update firmware notif doesnt show up.. i already insert sd card and my mimo app is the latest version one.. pleas helpme.. my pocket 2 has the selfie mode issue, even when i use the function button to turn it up, and it always back in 1080 30 p mode also..
1-27 01:40
Use props
djiuser_N4SbEzVs2vMy
lvl.3

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-7-1 23:33
Hello, Mu2k. I will sent you a firmware through PM.
Please act as following instructions step by step:
1.Please connect Pocket2 with computer through a Type-C data line or using a Card reader.

can you send me the firmware, I have the same problem. i have a pocket 2
2-17 11:24
Use props
djiuser_N4SbEzVs2vMy
lvl.3

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-2-15 16:58
Hello, there. Thanks for your reaching out. We have sent you through PM. Please check.

Can you send me the firmware through pm and/or post a link to the file. I've been having this issue for a while now and have not been able to successfully update.

Thank you.
2-17 11:36
Use props
mmdandytra
New

Indonesia

Hi,

Can you also send me the firmware?

After I bought DJI Osmo Pocket 2, I failed at updating the firmware so now the device is blinking green and red pattern.

When I connnect my DJI Pocket 2 to Mimo App, nothing happen as the video instruction.

Thank you
3-16 22:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mmdandytra Posted at 3-16 22:23
Hi,

Can you also send me the firmware?

Hello. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below.
1. Make sure that the app version is the latest.
2. Confirm that the mobile device network is normal during the firmware update, a microSD card with a capacity greater than 100M is inserted, and the mobile phone is connected to the DJI Pocket 2 via a smartphone adapter.
3. Please disconnect the DJI Pocket 2 from the mobile device and reconnect the device to update the firmware again.
4. Restart the DJI Pocket 2 and launch the DJI Mimo app to update the firmware again.
5. This link contains the requested firmware: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/XQYKJGoFaweYRAN Update the firmware via microSD card. After the firmware update is completed, delete the firmware package (bin file) in the microSD card.
I hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
3-16 23:49
Use props
fanse74108e2
New

Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 23:49
Hello. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below.
1. Make sure that the app version is the latest.
2. Confirm that the mobile device network is normal during the firmware update, a microSD card with a capacity greater than 100M is inserted, and the mobile phone is connected to the DJI Pocket 2 via a smartphone adapter.

Hi Tony, thanks for the link and the files.

I try to put the files to MicroSD and still nothing happen.

Please be noted that ever since the beginning, I successfully binding but then failed at updating firmware. I never get to see the interface of DJI Osmo Pocket 2.

My wild guess is I also need installation software for my Pocket 2 (and also new firmware). Do you have sort of installation software as well? Maybe I should put those kind of files to my microSD.
3-17 06:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanse74108e2 Posted at 3-17 06:34
Hi Tony, thanks for the link and the files.

I try to put the files to MicroSD and still nothing happen.

Hi. It does not need an installation software. Can you please try these:
a. Connect the microSD card to DJI Pocket 2 using a USB-C cable or connect the microSD card to a computer with a card reader. Copy the firmware package to the microSD card root directory.
b. After copying, if a card reader is used for copying, insert the microSD card into the DJI Pocket 2 card slot for automatic firmware updating. After the update has been completed, connect to the computer and delete the firmware package. When the SD card is inserted into the DJI Pocket 2, please connect the DJI Pocket 2 to the computer to delete the firmware package. When the SD card is unplugged from the DJI Pocket 2, please connect the SD card to the computer via card reader and delete the firmware package.
3-18 00:40
Use props
To4kaDji
New

Vietnam

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-7-1 23:33
Hello, Mu2k. I will sent you a firmware through PM.
Please act as following instructions step by step:
1.Please connect Pocket2 with computer through a Type-C data line or using a Card reader.

Can you send please file with firmware, my device die.
3-18 01:35
Use props
djiuser_ZYdaZtpeia6W
New

United Kingdom

Hi

Sorry to bother you could I also have the latest firmware for the pocket 2 download please , ever since last time updating something has failed and now gimbal goes crazy when turned on making the pocket unusable , no damage , latest app etc ,

Your help would be massively appreciated
4-18 10:45
Use props
PowerCZ
lvl.1

Czechia

I have bought used DJI Pocket 2 that is bound to previous owner's account. There is firmware 01.03.00.10, camera firmware 0.00.00.1, 01.11.53.29 and I still can't find HDR option. When plugging DJI to DJ MIMO app, no notification about new firmware is shown. Is there some newer firmware with HDR option? Can you send me a link? Thankx!
5-4 06:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules