Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Battery Signal Error
1725 9 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KyleHorsfallADK
New

South Africa

Hi DJI,

I sent my Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual in to DJI repair centre in CHina to get fixed and they did a great job. I am no trying to fly my drone but it is coming up with an error:

"Battery signal error. Please make sure your battery is produced by DJI and check the battery connection."

What does this mean? I have 3 old batteries and 2 new ones I bought form my local DJI reseller. It is showing up with all of them.

Please assist, thanks.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to check the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise using the said batteries one at a time and try to update/refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-23
Use props
djiuser_kxVzvjeK0Fpe
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-7-23 20:08
Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to check the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise using the said batteries one at a time and try to update/refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have the same problem, I have updated the software to the latest version, but the same problem
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_kxVzvjeK0Fpe Posted at 11-1 02:11
I have the same problem, I have updated the software to the latest version, but the same problem

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what drone are you using? In addition, could you please provide us the serial number of the said batter via PM so we check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
djiuser_kxVzvjeK0Fpe
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-1 02:36
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what drone are you using? In addition, could you please provide us the serial number of the said batter via PM so we check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Dji mavice 2 pro ( EU )

S / N : 163DFA90018V3K

2022-11-1
Use props
djiuser_kxVzvjeK0Fpe
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-1 02:36

Dji mavice 2 pro ( EU )

2022-11-1
Use props
djiuser_kxVzvjeK0Fpe
New

Saudi Arabia

2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_kxVzvjeK0Fpe Posted at 11-1 05:38
Dji mavice 2 pro ( EU )

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if you still have the error message? In addition, please try to discharge the said battery until it goes to 0% and recharges it again then check on the unit if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-2
Use props
Sibo19
New

Italy

Dear DJI Team,

I seem to have a similar problem. 3 of my batteries are sending the message "Battery signal error. Please make sure your battery is produced by DJI and check the battery connection." when plugged in the drone and connected with the controller. When I try to do a firmware update (both via controller and via PC), the update gets interrupted around 80% and the same error appears on the controller when turned on again.
In this case the drone can not be started.
I discharged one of the batteries to 0% and tried to update the firmware. It did not work.
I also tried to downgrade the firmware, this too did not work.

Can you help me here? Is there anything I can do?

Thank you in advance.
5-10 00:18
Use props
Sibo19
New

Italy

Dear DJI Team,
Is there a possibility, that you can help m with this? Can this be resolved in any way?

Thank you in advance!
yesterday 23:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules