Lost link during flight / now won't boot (log file question)
835 0 2021-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gemini_14
New

United States

During a flight my Inspire 2 suddenly lost link with controller, executed RTH and landed. Since then the controller will not link and the UAS seems to fail boot up (does not make tone), the controller doesn't connect, and I can't raise/lower the legs using the power button. This happened on the ground a few years ago and the local DJI repair center replaced the main board which seemed to fix it. But now it happened in flight and that's concerning.
Another symptom is that the USB A port doesn't connect to DJI Assistant 2, but I pulled off the forward lefthand panel and found a micro-USB connector that allows me to connect and pull the Flight data / log files. the flight data looked nominal, and interestingly, it said that the RC was always connected (even after the failure / disconnect) but the event log shows that I had an 1860 sensor failure that caused the RC to disconnect. The error is as follows: "[L-CENTER_BOARD][1860_sensor]wait sensor data time out!" I looked at the log files from after this event (powering on and off to test) and they all have the same error repeating over and over.

Anyone have any guesses if this is a failure of the center board or of the 1860 sensor? also, is the 1860 sensor the ultrasonic sensors used for collision avoidance?

Any ideas?

2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules