DJI Osmo Action keep requiring date and time to be set
3421 4 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobOwenPhoto
New

United States

Hey Guys,
I purchased about 30 DJI Osmo Action cameras as rental cameras for snorkling. Each day when I reinsert freshly charged batteries into the camera, a handful of cameras require date and time to be reset. Any idea how to prevent this from happening? Its incredibly time consuming.

2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RobOwenPhoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  There is a built-in clock in the DJI Osmo Action, and it will synchronize the time whenever the DJI Osmo Action is used with a mobile phone. If the DJI Osmo Action has not been connected with a mobile device for a period of time, then the time shown on the DJI Osmo Action will not be correct. The clock's time will synchronize once again when the DJI Osmo Action is connected to a mobile device. Thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you rented 20 cameras. lets work with one.

Do you know where to set the time and date up  once done that is it.

Preference scroll down
2021-8-25
Use props
litwinfishing
New

Canada

I have 5 Action cameras and discovered that if you leave the battery out of the camera for to long it will loose the set time. Do not have the exact time down yet but it is something like 5 to 10 days.
2021-8-25
Use props
djiuser_6qsFqxzaDXii
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-8-24 20:45
Hello there RobOwenPhoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  There is a built-in clock in the DJI Osmo Action, and it will synchronize the time whenever the DJI Osmo Action is used with a mobile phone. If the DJI Osmo Action has not been connected with a mobile device for a period of time, then the time shown on the DJI Osmo Action will not be correct. The clock's time will synchronize once again when the DJI Osmo Action is connected to a mobile device. Thank you.

Were currently trying to set up an action 4 but its in chinese and unable to activate. we looked up what it said and it says the date and time needs to be reset but we cant activate it and cant pass this screen. already tried to update using the SD card as well. and deleted and reinstalled the app. also tried another phone and still the same.
3-9 13:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules