2166 3 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony Gilbert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 561706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi, I'm trying to resolve an "Air Encoder Error" on a Phantom 4 Pro V1 after the latest firmware upgrade. The camera signal has gone missing.

I cannot get DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom 4 to recognise the aircraft, although it happily recognises my P4P V2 on the same cable so I know the software and the connection are working.

I tried resetting to factory defaults using the icon in the top right corner of the Go 4 splash screen but it says "Get Firmware Version Failed" and there are no options under "Select Firmware Version".

What else can I try please. I'm hoping a factory reset will fix the problem.

2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tony Gilbert. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro? In addition, are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application as well, if yes kindly please post a screenshot showing the error message? Thank you
2021-10-13
Use props
Tony Gilbert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 561706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 19:46
Hello there Tony Gilbert. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro? In addition, are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application as well, if yes kindly please post a screenshot showing the error message? Thank you

No there has not been a crash. It was working one day and then the next day I started it up and it wanted to do a firmware upgrade, after which it no longer worked. The error message I'm getting on entering Go4 is "Air Encoder Error (0x20)" and it also says "Restart Aircraft: Contact DJI Support if it persists after restart" and it does.
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Tony Gilbert Posted at 10-13 21:22
No there has not been a crash. It was working one day and then the next day I started it up and it wanted to do a firmware upgrade, after which it no longer worked. The error message I'm getting on entering Go4 is "Air Encoder Error (0x20)" and it also says "Restart Aircraft: Contact DJI Support if it persists after restart" and it does.

Hi there Tony Gilbert. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. Since you are receiving an Air Encoder Error (0x20) on the DJI Fly application. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry the trouble and thank you.
2021-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules