Accuracy of the rtk station
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Siro Soria
lvl.1

Spain

I have acquired a RTK 2 mobile station and after linking with it through GS PRO, I see that the positioning data are not very accurate, considering that I have placed the station in a place where I know the exact coordinates. On the other hand the altitude varies in 55 mts higher than the real one. I try to modify, editing the data and it doesn't let me, showing me a code 500 error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Is it necessary to do some kind of calibration of the station?
Thank you very much.
Siro

2021-10-21
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

The benchmark coordinates need to be entered in WGS84 Lat/Lon Decimal degrees, with Z in Ellipsoid Height, meters. The Z needs to include the antenna height above the benchmark. See the P4 RTK forum for lots of discussion on use and best practices for the D-RTK 2.
2021-10-21
Use props
Siro Soria
lvl.1

Spain

I had put it in this forum as it is a multispectral special. Thank you very much for your reply. I had put it in this forum as it is special for multispectral. However, I will try what you tell me.
Regards.
Siro
2021-10-22
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Siro Soria Posted at 10-22 02:27
I had put it in this forum as it is a multispectral special. Thank you very much for your reply. I had put it in this forum as it is special for multispectral. However, I will try what you tell me.
Regards.
Siro

The P4 R was around for a couple years before the P4 MS came out, so we dealt with figuring out how to use the D-RTK 2 with it in that forum. There are differences in GS Pro vs GS RTK, but you will benefit from reading the relevant posts in the P4 RTK forum.
2021-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules