Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Horacio1 Posted at 2-3 12:59
Hi are there anybody that use a tablet instead a cell. In such a case which one are using and how is working it.

I usually use the 6th generation iPad 9.7" and it barely has enough processing power to run with the fly app but usually does ok. Sometimes the video looks jittery on the screen and that never happens when using my Galaxy S21 Ultra but prefer the larger screen of the iPad
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_7rYfcO8FBMET
New

Georgia

hi why does all dji mavic 3 have so appearing in the 360 photo?
2022-3-30
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

for me, the biggest disappointment in the standard Mavic 3 kit was the standard remote without the right wheel.
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_F8xqMvlRmM66
New

Italy

HI, we are searching for DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery safety datasheet  (MSDS). Can anyone help ? Thank you.
2022-4-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

djiuser_F8xqMvlRmM66 Posted at 4-7 05:27
HI, we are searching for DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery safety datasheet  (MSDS). Can anyone help ? Thank you.

Write to DJI support.
2022-4-7
Use props
AM105
lvl.1
Australia

Hi everyone,
Just following up again. Any word on if Mavic 3 combo buyers will get the new DJI RC Pro controller for free?
There was some articles released at the beginning of the year that said we would but not sure if DJI has made any movement on this.

Any advice would be appreciated.
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_QRtVwb0p3PTQ
New
Flight distance : 789347 ft
Turkey

First of all, hello everyone, I'm a student.  In our country, the dollar is very valuable, and the economic conditions are quite difficult.  You can see the pictures and videos in my portfolio by clicking the link in my profile.  Thank you from now.
2022-4-13
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AM105 Posted at 4-10 13:14
Hi everyone,
Just following up again. Any word on if Mavic 3 combo buyers will get the new DJI RC Pro controller for free?
There was some articles released at the beginning of the year that said we would but not sure if DJI has made any movement on this.

According to a video I watched yesterday, DJI have scrapped those plans
2022-4-19
Use props
fansc063e0ed
lvl.1

Canada

I have had this drone for less than 60 days and now it tells me that it's connected to another mobile device and won't change. I've redid my phone, I've contacted DJI online support but no luck. On the Android it says that it's connect to the drone thru the app but in another line it says not the right password. I can't seem to find the password that was supposed to be on the front leg. Any one help me?
2022-4-24
Use props
djiuser_502XV2cU5ABm
New
United States

Just heard about this! So excited to learn more about it!
2022-4-24
Use props
Rushay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 553967 ft
South Africa

Hi there i would like to know if i purchase a battery in another region would there be any issues when i try to use the battery?
2022-4-28
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

Rushay Posted at 4-28 06:08
Hi there i would like to know if i purchase a battery in another region would there be any issues when i try to use the battery?

Don't see how it should affect anything if you're talking just the battery.  Unless it's a third-party one.

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
_________
2022-5-12
Use props
Shiver_P
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I heard they’re being used by the military in Ukraine.
2022-5-20
Use props
xFireSoul
New

United Kingdom

deleted...
2022-5-24
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

TWStories Posted at 5-12 06:52
Don't see how it should affect anything if you're talking just the battery.  Unless it's a third-party one.

_________

Stop Posting your site here  ......
2022-5-24
Use props
fansc285498f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4494124 ft
Canada

Suren Posted at 2021-11-4 19:19
Will this drone have waypoints as well? I did not here any mention of that in the launch video

I sure hope they give us waypoints I'm not to happy it's not available
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

very cool can't wait to get one
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

can wait to get one.
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

I wish that all of the DJI products weren't so expensive they would be a little more enjoyable.
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

Schmooit Posted at 2021-11-5 03:14
Looks good but hefty on the old wallet and for us UK guys maybe not the instant DJI magpie must have syndrome! There also seems to be another issue and that it is using the the Fly app which is used on the Mini's and Air's now and that app seems to restrict control over the camera much more so for us that like to create a setting of the camera to match a ground based recording set up for consistency we wont be able to do this, unless the Fly App will be updated to unlock features based on the drone its connected to, the GoApp has plenty of functionality, so are DJI saying that as the CINE verison is the pro version the non Cine version user base wont need access to any of those camera settings, and its only reserved for the Cine Pro controller?

Looks like I'm on the fence at the mo I like the extra camera and flight times, but not sold on the lack of proper zoom, camera setting functions on the app, ADS-B was thought to have been in the running too on all of the speculative run up but unless maybe its hidden in there and just active yet. would have made sense from a safety perspective too.

The minimum
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

Red Zeppelin Posted at 2021-11-5 04:40
I was also going to ask if the new RC Pro will be compatible with the Air 2S at some point, but having seen the standalone cost of that too now, I think it's time for an iPad Mini instead.

Crazy pricing

The minimum
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

A_Pearce Posted at 2021-11-5 00:50
Its a awesome looking upgrade, IF it comes with waypoints. Europe guys need a C rating on the drones. CE is a different rating which the drones will have already.

The minimum
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

Rob W Posted at 2021-11-5 01:44
Yes, sorry. I did a mistake and put an E after the C.  I've corrected my previous post.

The minimum
2022-5-27
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

Suren Posted at 2021-11-4 19:19
Will this drone have waypoints as well? I did not here any mention of that in the launch video

The minimum
2022-5-27
Use props
Ma-lau Chabo
New

Belgium

Hi! Can someone tell me where the hasselblad camera from Mavic 3 is made? Sweden? Japan? China?

Thanks!!!
2022-6-12
Use props
SFC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10322858 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ma-lau Chabo Posted at 6-12 12:37
Hi! Can someone tell me where the hasselblad camera from Mavic 3 is made? Sweden? Japan? China?

Thanks!!!

If I'm understanding correctly, DJI created the camera and Hasselblad (from Sweden) provided the color science of that camera.  I think Hasselblad is owned by DJI.
2022-6-12
Use props
Ma-lau Chabo
New

Belgium

So hardware is made by DJI with Hasselblad technology?
2022-6-13
Use props
crescent1011
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373547 ft
Canada

Been flying M3 for two months now, stellar upgrade from the mini 2 that's been with me for like a year now. Photo/Video quality even in low light is insane. Congrats DJI, you keep pushing the expectation bar up exponentially, and somehow manage to overdeliver.
2022-7-14
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

It would be nice if I could zoom in, making a hyperlapse? Any plans or upgrade in sight? (Mavic 3 Cine)
2022-7-15
Use props
ncbydrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179432 ft
United States

After the recent updates, the Mavic 3 drone is disconnecting from the RC Controller if it is in auto Hz if I set it to 5.8Hz - it stays connected any idea why this change all of a sudden???  When I use the standard controller this doesnt happen or a different drone (Air2s) with the RC controller.  
2022-7-25
Use props
SgtBash
New

Mexico

So, I spent thousands to upgrade from my Mavic Air 2 so I could get better video. I bought the new Mavic 3! Only, the video is COVERED with camera information and I cannot find how to remove it so the video is worth anything. Of course the DJI site is so great, forces me to view it in Spanish when I do not speak the language yet, I just happen to be in Mexico, so I MUST be a native Spanish speaker. Because obviously, if you are in Mexico, you have no need to connect in English.
2022-7-29
Use props
Oulala
lvl.3
France

Why that damn gimbal upscale limit option is not showing on the rc pro ??
2022-7-29
Use props
alex_drone_pro
lvl.1
Italy

Mavic 3 Cine Combo real considerations!
I would have expected a professional product given the cost, but this is not the case, the Prores 422 hq makes you laugh and it is very far from considering itself Cine, rather cartoons style, the whole transfer installment for a HQ file identical to the 422 base leaves me perplexed, it does not have sense.
If you have never heard of "noise" in your videos, with any resolution and already at 800 ISO, this room will make you find out what we are talking about, complicating to Hasselblad, a simple CCD Sony was enough to be a step forward to everyone.
Other small considerations, the DNG file does not open in Photoshop if you download it from the micro sd, they only work if you download it directly via USB from the vehicle, this bug should be placed.
Once the SSD card required for Prores is selected in Manina, there is no possibility of using the other automatically for other formats or photos especially, while a fly must select the cards, fantastic!
I had also purchased this drone to take advantage of tracking and other flight modes automatically, but they do not work with the Prores 422, serious lack (certainly desired) and not monthly in the DJI shop.
Many will say and then because you purchased it!
Only and exclusively because I was asked for Prores from a production house, otherwise for this version I would have passed safely.
When format the SSD card, the files start from the number 0001 and this is simply ridiculous.
Given the cost of the Prores they could insert the RAW version to give some more emotions, but it is not in their style evidently
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules