Phantom 4 pro controller updated but stuck at DJI logo
1532 6 2021-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Josseossa
lvl.1
Colombia

Hello,
I'm trying to update my P4P controller from 1.02.02 version to latest version (1.4.3.0).
The process works fine and i get the notification of the app getting updates succesfully but one minute later I got the message that DJI go 4 stop responding.
After a while the controller get rebooted itself and it get stuck at the DJI logo boot screen blinking and never getting to start again.
If I restart the controller it boots to the initial version of the firmware (1.02.02)... Can you give me a little bit of guidance please?

2021-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Josseossa. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro remote controller for us to see and give out the best resolution for this issue? Thank you.
2021-12-8
Use props
Josseossa
lvl.1
Colombia

Hello, you can find here  the video with the evidence of the issue related before:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QwGNh618PByiqmpXGbjH2_6e7obmGxxv/view?usp=sharing
2021-12-9
Use props
Josseossa
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi, any help you can provide me will be welcome!
2021-12-16
Use props
djiuser_u33RmMPSOPJZ
New

United States

Josseossa Posted at 2021-12-16 08:42
Hi, any help you can provide me will be welcome!

Having the same issue. Did you find a solution?
2022-3-14
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

djiuser_u33RmMPSOPJZ Posted at 3-14 20:47
Having the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Hi,  just curious,  were these updates being forced or are they optional.   Reason I ask is I havent started mine up for some time and wondering what to expect.  thanks
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_u33RmMPSOPJZ
New

United States

Courageous Posted at 3-15 11:30
Hi,  just curious,  were these updates being forced or are they optional.   Reason I ask is I havent started mine up for some time and wondering what to expect.  thanks

I was trying to figure out why my maps were blank. Turns out I needed to install a different Go 4 app on the remote. Followed this video youtube.com/watch?v=gCWHpEXGfZQ
2022-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules