2022 0 2021-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porriniz
New

Colombia

My Problem:
camera sensor error

I have had this drone for a long time and I had stopped using it because the engine number 4 had burned in these days I requested the engine and myself with tin and soldering iron I repaired it, the repair was perfect and the drone flew without problems and the camera too It worked perfectly, suddenly a warning sign about overheating appeared I decided to disassemble all the components and change the thermal paste that joins the processor with the heat sink, after doing so I put everything back together and the overheating message was removed but I ran out Image, I already did everything delete the application, calibrate imu update firmware, disconnect the camera, check it and everything seems to be fine, I write you as my last option I really need something that can help me solve this problem called "error of the sensor of the camera "I live in Colombia in the city of Cali and my drone is the following model: TLW004 I have also searched for information on this type of problem but I have not found it. Onseguido responses beyond restarting or deleting software, a warm greeting to all happy day. the tello flies without problem the sensors below are working perfectly the problem is that it does not send an image, but if it flies it makes all the turns the controls work but it does not give an image.

2021-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules