The E Mount Unit
32381 86 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vOZE3DqZXbUS
New

United States

I need help I was flying my husband’s drone. It’s a mini 3 pro and broke it can you help me find the parts I need.
2023-5-21
Use props
joseugs
lvl.2
Bulgaria

djiuser_vOZE3DqZXbUS Posted at 5-21 18:13
I need help I was flying my husband’s drone. It’s a mini 3 pro and broke it can you help me find the parts I need.

Wrong thread
2023-5-23
Use props
ryanimation
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260400 ft
United States

Installing on M1 Max MacBook Pro. I have the program open but nothing after I hit scan. no device recognized?
2023-6-4
Use props
mrkoldgate
lvl.1

Canada

My lenses can't seem to calibrate anymore. focus doesn't work on any of them.
I've tried downgrading and upgrading the firmware but that doesn't change anything.
Does someone know what to do?
2023-7-1
Use props
AnthonyMarkSaul
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fanse9cf925f Posted at 2022-4-11 12:32
I'm totaly not happy with the E-Mount. Bought it at B&H New York. I have focus problems all over the place. I don't know if I have a Mali Mount or else. So I don't know if that firmware update is any good for my mount. I use the Sonys 14mm 1.8, 24mm Master 1.4, 35mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8 and the 85mm 1.8. The G-Master is working the worst by far although it is the most expensive and best lens in the bunch.
DJI must make an update quickly. This is so bad that I'm thinking about selling my 4D. We can't use it on pro shoots like that. Other than that the Ronin 4D is great but this stuff has to be fixed asap...
Thanks

E Mount not working with GM lenses with all back focussed and also randomly jumping to infinity. All with shooting camera static shooting static object. Auto focus gets 95% close but need to manually rack focus to get tack sharp. Clearly a major issue with the mount but unable to update using the Firmware link that is going around as the .dmg is damaged. (trying on M1 Mac) Nightmare as the system is unusable with Sony Lenses and the E Mount.
2023-8-8
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 414226 ft
United Kingdom

rone4 Posted at 2022-3-12 05:18
Got an e-mount yesterday from CVP. Was showing stock.

How well is your E mount working? Are you using Sony lenses, at all?
2023-11-21
Use props
fansc49dce13
lvl.1
United States

AnthonyMarkSaul Posted at 2023-8-8 03:00
E Mount not working with GM lenses with all back focussed and also randomly jumping to infinity. All with shooting camera static shooting static object. Auto focus gets 95% close but need to manually rack focus to get tack sharp. Clearly a major issue with the mount but unable to update using the Firmware link that is going around as the .dmg is damaged. (trying on M1 Mac) Nightmare as the system is unusable with Sony Lenses and the E Mount.

The dmg is not damaged, it’s just not codesigned like may indie apps. Just sudo  chmod it in terminal. It’s easy. Google it
1-2 15:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules