645 1 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88888 ft
Oman

Hello,
As my previous post stated https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&page=1#pid2641906 , I went installing a new gimbal with a camera for my drone. The problem is when I installed the gimbal, I have got these errors on the app as shown in the picture below. Nonetheless, I have noticed that the internal 8GB memory was broken so I replaced that one as well. When I started calibrating the drone, I found that the rear left camera is not working although it seems to be intact and not broken. I took the drone apart and inspected the connection of that camera. Everything seems to be intact. Now I have this Error 022403  when I try to refresh the firmware. I tried many times and did all the solutions found in the forum and nothing worked. I still get the error at 64%. Something to mention is that the fan is not working.

any help, please?

this is a picture of the original SD card which I found broken.
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 9.17.00 PM.jpeg

these are screenshots from the dji APP
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 9.17.33 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 9.17.33 PM (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 9.17.33 PM (1).jpeg

this is the error's picture
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-09 at 9.17.49 PM.jpeg   

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gazora. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on the said DJI Drone and you have done several troubleshooting steps to rectify the said issue but still the issue persist. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules