DJI Pilot App cannot open in Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
13788 71 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeff Burger Designs
New

United States

I have the DJI Mavic Pro and the Samsung S21. When I first got the phone, (which I bought because it was on the "good" list), everything worked flawlessly. Made several test flight over the course of a couple months.  I've been unable to fly for about a year for family reasons, now I'm ready and nothing. App doesn't boot up, nothing. Latest version installed, nothing. So great, I have a complex flying piece of plastic  that is essentially now just a paper weight? And by the looks of it, not a word from DJI on addressing the issue? What gives? Anybody got any ideas?
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jeff Burger Designs Posted at 6-29 09:47
I have the DJI Mavic Pro and the Samsung S21. When I first got the phone, (which I bought because it was on the "good" list), everything worked flawlessly. Made several test flight over the course of a couple months.  I've been unable to fly for about a year for family reasons, now I'm ready and nothing. App doesn't boot up, nothing. Latest version installed, nothing. So great, I have a complex flying piece of plastic  that is essentially now just a paper weight? And by the looks of it, not a word from DJI on addressing the issue? What gives? Anybody got any ideas?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I confirm is your phone system Android 12?  Could you please delete the original app from your mobile device first, and install the latest version from our official website https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. It is recommended to install it from the file manager. Please keep us updated on this case.
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Mauro
New

Switzerland

APK Datei von https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp herunterladen, anschliessend APK-Installer aus dem Play-Store installieren. APK Installer starten, APK-Datei der DJI-APP suchen und installieren. Dann funktionierts, garantiert. Gruss
2022-7-14
Use props
djiuser_1BZ423NoRBAQ
New

United States

Is this still an issue or is it just my S21 Ultra?
Fly App Installs but crashes when you open it...
Should've checked this before ordering a new drone.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_1BZ423NoRBAQ Posted at 8-10 21:14
Is this still an issue or is it just my S21 Ultra?
Fly App Installs but crashes when you open it...
Should've checked this before ordering a new drone.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
GadgetRick
lvl.2
United States

So when is this going to be fixed? This has been going on for months. My S21 Ultra just forced an upgrade and no DJI Fly won't launch like everyone else.

Don't bother wasting my time asking about versions, etc. All latest and same problem everyone else is having. Ridiculous you can't get it working with some of the most popular phones a d the most popular OS out there.

When are we getting this fixed? Some of us use rher for a business. And no, I don't have anothe phone I can use this with. You guys broke it, please fix it ASAP.
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GadgetRick Posted at 8-15 10:53
So when is this going to be fixed? This has been going on for months. My S21 Ultra just forced an upgrade and no DJI Fly won't launch like everyone else.

Don't bother wasting my time asking about versions, etc. All latest and same problem everyone else is having. Ridiculous you can't get it working with some of the most popular phones a d the most popular OS out there.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. May I confirm if you're using DJI Pilot? Could you please tell us the current app version?
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_4sJrY47GGoTb
New

Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-16 00:45
We are sorry for any inconvenience. May I confirm if you're using DJI Pilot? Could you please tell us the current app version?

Bonjour DJI go 4 ne fonctionne pas sur Samsung galaxie s21 5g
L'application ne se lance pas
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_4sJrY47GGoTb Posted at 8-20 09:54
Bonjour DJI go 4 ne fonctionne pas sur Samsung galaxie s21 5g
L'application ne se lance pas

I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQ ... henticate/showShare
Password: GO4123
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_TNIY8iA7vqHZ
lvl.1

Germany

I have a job in 10 days with my drone. Mavic 2 pro, Samsung galaxy s21 ultra (androud12). The dji go 4 app keeps crashing! The link from the previous comment is offline. What can I do? Please
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_TNIY8iA7vqHZ
lvl.1

Germany

It seems to be a problem with s21 ultra and it seems to persist for more then 8 months now! Any chance to get a crash fix soon?
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TNIY8iA7vqHZ Posted at 8-28 05:50
It seems to be a problem with s21 ultra and it seems to persist for more then 8 months now! Any chance to get a crash fix soon?

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. You can try to download and install the beta version through the link below to see if it helps.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/EGyCHqYiJszqjpR  
PWD: DJI123
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_TNIY8iA7vqHZ
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-28 23:21
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. You can try to download and install the beta version through the link below to see if it helps.

Thx a lot! It worked! So greatful!
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TNIY8iA7vqHZ Posted at 8-29 05:45
Thx a lot! It worked! So greatful!

You're welcome. Glad to know it works. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-30
Use props
joaopmb
New

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-28 23:21

This version also worked for me.  
Thanks

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Model: SM-G998B
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

joaopmb Posted at 9-3 19:39
This version also worked for me.  
Thanks

Glad to know it works. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-5
Use props
Hansie
New
South Africa

Hallo

I have a mavic 2 enterprise, 2 phones samsung A 32 and S21 and both have the same problem, crashes just before the app (dji pilot)open,i have tried everything i can think of, any advise?
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hansie Posted at 9-18 00:16
Hallo

I have a mavic 2 enterprise, 2 phones samsung A 32 and S21 and both have the same problem, crashes just before the app (dji pilot)open,i have tried everything i can think of, any advise?

Hi there, you can try to download and install the app through this link to see if it works. https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/25nHNHEm47GqznR PWD: DJIPILOT
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_oKaWMQVJPIFv
lvl.1
Australia

I've had the same problem for a year! Been waiting for a fix. My old Samsung broke and bought a new larger screen S21Ultra 5g so it would work better with my fairly new Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Drone for my farm. DjI Pilot app keeps crashing! I've tried all the alternate downloads suggested. Still have same problem. Phone software versions attached. When will this be fixed ad I've been unable to use my very expensive Drone and all my other DJI products! A lot of other farmers in our community have NOT bought this Drone because of this issues I've explained to many of them.
Screenshot_20221015-101322_Settings.jpg
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_oKaWMQVJPIFv Posted at 10-14 15:17
I've had the same problem for a year! Been waiting for a fix. My old Samsung broke and bought a new larger screen S21Ultra 5g so it would work better with my fairly new Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Drone for my farm. DjI Pilot app keeps crashing! I've tried all the alternate downloads suggested. Still have same problem. Phone software versions attached. When will this be fixed ad I've been unable to use my very expensive Drone and all my other DJI products! A lot of other farmers in our community have NOT bought this Drone because of this issues I've explained to many of them.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try to download the DJI Pilot from here and see if it works on your phone? Look forward to your reply.
2022-10-15
Use props
djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 02:03
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try to download the DJI Pilot from here and see if it works on your phone? Look forward to your reply.

I am having the same issue on my P4RTK and Galaxy A11 with Android 12. Tried downloading the above version but it continues to crash as soon as I open. Are there any newer versions available for download?
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB Posted at 11-10 15:35
I am having the same issue on my P4RTK and Galaxy A11 with Android 12. Tried downloading the above version but it continues to crash as soon as I open. Are there any newer versions available for download?

I am sorry that version v2.5.1.12 provided above is the latest version that we have currently.
May I double confirm if the DJI Pilot app worked on your phone previously?
If yes, please try to delete the previous version of DJI Pilot app (back up the needed files before uninstalling) and download the app again to your phone.
At the same time, you may try to use another phone and confirm if it is a phone compatibility issue. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 00:41
I am sorry that version v2.5.1.12 provided above is the latest version that we have currently.
May I double confirm if the DJI Pilot app worked on your phone previously?
If yes, please try to delete the previous version of DJI Pilot app (back up the needed files before uninstalling) and download the app again to your phone.

I did get this version to work after redownloading. But the RTK functionality is not working. Has this been a common problem?
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB Posted at 11-14 06:24
I did get this version to work after redownloading. But the RTK functionality is not working. Has this been a common problem?

Thank you for your update.
I am sorry to read about the RTK issue, could you please tell me more details? If there is any error message for further confirmation?
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB
lvl.1

United States

I am attempting to connect via NTRIP to our local base station, did not have any issues with this as recently as beginning of the month. Sometime last week the Pilot app stopped working, found this thread, got the app to work, but now struggling with RTK connection. There are not any error messages, it only reads "Not Connected" in the RTK setup screen. When logging into the base station, it shows the drone connected to the port, but the drone says it is not connected and no data seems to be transmitting.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB Posted at 11-14 10:01
I am attempting to connect via NTRIP to our local base station, did not have any issues with this as recently as beginning of the month. Sometime last week the Pilot app stopped working, found this thread, got the app to work, but now struggling with RTK connection. There are not any error messages, it only reads "Not Connected" in the RTK setup screen. When logging into the base station, it shows the drone connected to the port, but the drone says it is not connected and no data seems to be transmitting.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the internet connection of the remote controller or change it to another internet? Also, please check the RTK parameters set in the custom internet.
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-14 22:54
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the internet connection of the remote controller or change it to another internet? Also, please check the RTK parameters set in the custom internet.

Both internet connection and RTK parameters are correct as I can see it connected on the base station, however, the drone says it is not connected and no corrections are showing within the RTK menu on the drone. I also downloaded NTrip Client app on the device flying the drone to test the parameters and receive corrections without issue through the app.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fqRnquiIXPxB Posted at 11-15 07:51
Both internet connection and RTK parameters are correct as I can see it connected on the base station, however, the drone says it is not connected and no corrections are showing within the RTK menu on the drone. I also downloaded NTrip Client app on the device flying the drone to test the parameters and receive corrections without issue through the app.

Got it. We confirmed with our engineers. Would you please tell us the RTK parameters of the custom internet? Please offer us the corresponding APP LOG, and aircraft data and record a video for us.
We will collect all this data and let our engineers further confirm the issue.
Thanks in advance.
2022-11-16
Use props
fans4255d536
New
Flight distance : 30187 ft
Spain

dji pilot app doesn’t run correctly.
it doesn’t turn screen when going in to log book and can’t use many of the screen functions as seing correctly the flight track etc..

it’s a shame having bought a dual enterprise drone  for search and rescue for almost 3000€, teo years ago, this hasn’t been solved.

Having trouble either on android or iphone.

there’s comments about this issues on the app store and play store and it seems dji doesn’t bother about solving the problems.
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4255d536 Posted at 6-16 03:53
it doesn’t turn screen when going in to log book and can’t use many of the screen functions as seing correctly the flight track etc..

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us the exact model of your drone? Please also make sure the app is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/ch/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
2023-6-17
Use props
SinghForceOne
lvl.1
Australia

fans4255d536 Posted at 2023-6-16 03:53

I still have the exact same problem after years of forums admins telling us that the bug is being fixed, use the DJI app from thier download centre wich still does not work,  with no updates! Very frustrating.

DJI Pilot App Crashes on Startup on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g: Android 11 to Android14.
Using the APK download from: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
Using: Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced: Pilot v2.5.1.15

Still not resolved after all these years. ... we've been unable to use our DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Duo drone for Agricultural mapping and Search and Rescue operations. we won't likely be buying DJI in the future given this poor level of support, for their premium top end drone product. Cost us over AU$6000 when purchased some years ago. Its been a brick for years due to Android phone incompatibility problems. Especially in Agriculture where everything is predominantly Android and Samsung.   

...with error:

3-8 17:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SinghForceOne Posted at 3-8 17:23
I still have the exact same problem after years of forums admins telling us that the bug is being fixed, use the DJI app from thier download centre wich still does not work,  with no updates! Very frustrating.

Hi there, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. The DJI Pilot is only compatible with Android 12 versions,12 or more systems and may flashback, it is recommended that you try another mobile phone.
3-8 19:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules