Phantom 4 and DJI GO4 app -no intelligent flight modes
1381 8 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bodinski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217520 ft

United Kingdom

recently dusted my phantom 4 off after a year of inactivity...and noticed that the go4 app now only has land and take off options on the left of the screen...where has the intelligenrt flight modes gone???! is the phantom 4 now obsolete??
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bodinski. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-1-23
Use props
WSP4A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12982 ft

United States

What is the latest version of G0 4 for IOS 15.2.1?

I would appreciate the latest firmware numbers too, as your download area has older information posted.   

Thanks!
2022-1-24
Use props
bodinski
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-23 19:25
Hello there bodinski. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Im embarrassed to confess that i had it in the wrong flight mode!!!! Set it to atti and the intelligent icon returned! Thanks for the promot reply!
2022-1-24
Use props
bodinski
lvl.1

United Kingdom

WSP4A Posted at 1-24 07:54
What is the latest version of G0 4 for IOS 15.2.1?

I would appreciate the latest firmware numbers too, as your download area has older information posted.   

See reply below! Thanks for your response
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

bodinski Posted at 1-24 10:38
Im embarrassed to confess that i had it in the wrong flight mode!!!! Set it to atti and the intelligent icon returned! Thanks for the promot reply!

Hi there bodinski. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-1-26
Use props
rudrakshi
New

India

Hey guys! i am still flying DJI mavic Air 1, but i think i dont see intelligent mode anymore, where did it go? BTW i m using DJI go 4 app on iphone. thank in advance
2023-9-11
Use props
rudrakshi
New

India

rudrakshi Posted at 9-11 04:24
Hey guys! i am still flying DJI mavic Air 1, but i think i dont see intelligent mode anymore, where did it go? BTW i m using DJI go 4 app on iphone. thank in advance

Sorted! thanks
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Awesome. I'm glad you got it fixed already. If the remote controller is in sports mode, the intelligent flight mode will be unavailable. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules