DJI Go apps not able to start on Xiaomi 11t pro
5325 8 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sashi126
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi team,
Need your assistance to check why my DJI Go apps not working after installing from play store on my Xiaomi 11t pro. Once i start the apps, I can see the starting page of the apps which is the DJI mobile picture and then the apps shutdown automatically. Please assist
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the DJI Go app and this might be the reason for the issue. Please refer to the image below for the compatible mobile devices for the DJI Go app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-28 22:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the DJI Go app and this might be the reason for the issue. Please refer to the image below for the compatible mobile devices for the DJI Go app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

Sorry for the invalid image. Please refer to this one.

2022-2-28
Use props
pidea
lvl.1
Italy

Mi capita la stessa cosa con XIAOMI MI 11 Lite 5G. Lanciata l'applicazione la stessa si chiude (apparentemente) e non procede all'identificazione del dispositivo (OSMO+)
2022-4-3
Use props
Ludovicus
New

France

Hello,

Same thing with DJI Mimo for OM 3 and my Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro,
apps for android don't run, the apps shutdown automatically
My OM3 works with old smatphones
What can y do for using my Mi11T Pro and my Osmo Mobile 3 ?
Any App compatible ?
Thanks
2022-5-2
Use props
djiuser_n5lSOGe2KUMK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 377 ft
Italy

Succede anche a me sia con dji go che con dji go 4. il mio telefono è xiaomi mi 11 lite 4 g
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_qJ3sOUgoZq5k
New
India

Dji mimo not opening in xiaomi 5g mobile any solution
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_EVEa7U99now7
New

Romania

Hello, I have a issue, I don't find the DJI go in app store for Xiaomi 11T pro.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_EVEa7U99now7 Posted at 4-11 03:09
Hello, I have a issue, I don't find the DJI go in app store for Xiaomi 11T pro.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google PlayStore is changing, it cannot be downloaded from the PlayStore. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You may install the app from this link. And by the way, can you confirm what specific DJI Product you're using? Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules