how to activate care refresh after 48 hours
1237 9 2022-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KB9zu2wKIYjZ
lvl.1
Netherlands

when i bought my mavic 3 cine they couldn't deliver the care refresh yet, now about 9 days later i finally got it but the 48 hours have passed.
there is a dji care website but it doesn't have the option to choose the mavic 3 cine, and the serial number is too long to be filled in and i can't find the gimball serial number.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that I was able to pull up some information using your DJI Forum details. Based on what I can see, the DJI Care refresh service plan was successfully bound on your DJI Mavic 3 Cine. I believe you are referring to activating the service plan. Please be advised that if you purchase the service plan from our official website, we no longer need to visit the activation page of the service plan.
2022-3-9
Use props
djiuser_KB9zu2wKIYjZ
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-9 15:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that I was able to pull up some information using your DJI Forum details. Based on what I can see, the DJI Care refresh service plan was successfully bound on your DJI Mavic 3 Cine. I believe you are referring to activating the service plan. Please be advised that if you purchase the service plan from our official website, we no longer need to visit the activation page of the service plan.

i contacted dji and fixed it yesterday evening!
2022-3-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_KB9zu2wKIYjZ Posted at 3-10 07:49

Great to know that . Thanks for your confirmation. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help.
2022-3-10
Use props
Majed2022
New

Saudi Arabia

djiuser_KB9zu2wKIYjZ Posted at 3-10 07:49

Hello

I have same issue I can not active my drone to fly

how can i do it
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Majed2022 Posted at 3-11 01:35
Hello

I have same issue I can not active my drone to fly

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the model of your drone? Do you mean active the Care Refresh or your drone? Please let us know more details about your issue.
2022-3-11
Use props
bruno.moroni
lvl.1

Italy

hello, same issue here with a model mini 4 pro. bought the drone and the acivation at the same time but the card arrived only today and I tried the drone 10 minutes on the 31st, guess I have missed it by few hours. if requested I can show amazon receipt of the same day buying of the care refresh and the drone. thanks for your time.
1-2 10:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

bruno.moroni Posted at 1-2 10:24
hello, same issue here with a model mini 4 pro. bought the drone and the acivation at the same time but the card arrived only today and I tried the drone 10 minutes on the 31st, guess I have missed it by few hours. if requested I can show amazon receipt of the same day buying of the care refresh and the drone. thanks for your time.

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. After purchasing the activation code or DJI Care Refresh card from a dealer, please visit our official website using the link below to activate the service and follow the instructions to activate DJI Care Refresh within the specified time. If the product is activated for more than 48 hours, you need to perform the video verification process. Once your video passes the verification, you will be notified via email and eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours. Thank you.

Activate the Service
Video Verification Guide
1-2 16:18
Use props
bruno.moroni
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 1-2 16:18
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. After purchasing the activation code or DJI Care Refresh card from a dealer, please visit our official website using the link below to activate the service and follow the instructions to activate DJI Care Refresh within the specified time. If the product is activated for more than 48 hours, you need to perform the video verification process. Once your video passes the verification, you will be notified via email and eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh within 72 hours. Thank you.

Activate the Service

Done, video uploaded and care service activated, thank you very much Diana, it was a big headache!
1-15 13:55
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

bruno.moroni Posted at 1-15 13:55
Done, video uploaded and care service activated, thank you very much Diana, it was a big headache!

Hi. Thank you for the update. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Glad to know that it is all sorted out. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!
1-15 16:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules