When is it coming?
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably pretty fast but not as fast as it takes for your user profiles to be banned.
2022-4-1
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 07:26
Probably pretty fast but not as fast as it takes for your user profiles to be banned.

??? Had this same user profile for 7/8 years so don't know what you are on about.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Grimtheviking Posted at 4-1 09:45
??? Had this same user profile for 7/8 years so don't know what you are on about.

I wasn’t responding to you, just the OP.
2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Whats the date on that release? I'm excited now. With my Lite+ returned and me sitting with a $3000 credit with the dealer I can just top it off and get the EVO 3 and if its better then the M3 then bye bye Mavic 3.
2022-4-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah that has to be an april fools joke, no?
2022-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 4-1 10:09
Whats the date on that release? I'm excited now. With my Lite+ returned and me sitting with a $3000 credit with the dealer I can just top it off and get the EVO 3 and if its better then the M3 then bye bye Mavic 3.

If its Autel it will be much later than they tell you. All Autel releases are late.

New features coming for M3 Q2 got this on MP.

This is a rare moment of transparency, not a joke for April 1.

DJI just made an announcement in their official user forum in China, with a massive list of new features planned for Mavic 3 & DJI Fly app, to be released in Q2 2022 and thereafter.

Mavic 3
+ 7X telephoto camera optimization:
fast switching between main camera and telephoto camera
manual exposure control
RAW support
+ max fly speed adjustment (tripod mode?)
+ additional flight parameters adjustment (no specifics mentioned)

DJI RC-Pro controller
+ fully customizable control wheel functions (e.g., exposure compensation adjustment)

DJI Fly app
+ attitude ball(?) supports the display of the remote control as the center

DJI also announced additional features planed in future firmware update (after Q2 2022):

Mavic 3:
+ waypoint support
+ focus and metering optimization

DJI Fly app:
+ UI optimization
+ main UI:​
full-screen mode
show extra information (battery voltage, obstacle avoidance status, etc)
+ file naming optimization
+ album download and storage optimization

2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 4-1 10:12
If its Autel it will be much later than they tell you. All Autel releases are late.

New features coming for M3 Q2 got this on MP.

The E3 is already late and the promised date was October 2021 but it might just come now. I saw that post and replied there as well. The question is why did Dji not post those leaks here and only the Chinese forum? Think about It logically, they shafted us for the RC-PRO FMC and the 4G dongle and only have it in China, all their other customers are nothing for them else we will be getting the same stuff China has. We paying the same money. I cannot help but feel robbed and cheated and seeing this just infuriates me even more.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 4-1 10:23
The E3 is already late and the promised date was October 2021 but it might just come now. I saw that post and replied there as well. The question is why did Dji not post those leaks here and only the Chinese forum? Think about It logically, they shafted us for the RC-PRO FMC and the 4G dongle and only have it in China, all their other customers are nothing for them else we will be getting the same stuff China has. We paying the same money. I cannot help but feel robbed and cheated and seeing this just infuriates me even more.

It’s welcomed news. I would rather get these late than never. I waited so long for all the mavic 2 pro features to finally be available when it was released.
2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 10:25
It’s welcomed news. I would rather get these late than never. I waited so long for all the mavic 2 pro features to finally be available when it was released.

It is but it is not news to us as it is not posted to this forum officially, think about why that is please.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 4-1 10:26
It is but it is not news to us as it is not posted to this forum officially, think about why that is please.

Is anything that you comment on from this forum originally posted here Suren? From past threads it looks like you are fine with drone xl. But, not the China Dji forum.  I apologize if I am misunderstanding your logic here
2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 10:27
Is anything that you comment on from this forum originally posted here Suren? From past threads it looks like you are fine with drone xl. But, not the China Dji forum.  I apologize if I am misunderstanding your logic here

You are misunderstanding and your comment sounds like you are trying to wind me up. If you notice I have avoided commenting on any speculation threads anymore as It is just not worth my high blood pressure. Again I say, think about it logically why DJI only posted this new features officially in the Chinese forums and not here, that should say it all. This is not a rumour if Dji officially posted it.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 4-1 10:30
You are misunderstanding and your comment sounds like you are trying to wind me up. If you notice I have avoided commenting on any speculation threads anymore as It is just not worth my high blood pressure. Again I say, think about it logically why DJI only posted this new features officially in the Chinese forums and not here, that should say it all. This is not a rumour if Dji officially posted it.

Oh I gotcha now.  Misunderstood. Wasn’t trying to get you worked up. So you are saying that you don’t think we will get these updates outside of China ? Or are you saying we will, but DJI is showing favoritism by prioritizing the expectations of the Chinese forum users ?
2022-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 4-1 10:23
The E3 is already late and the promised date was October 2021 but it might just come now. I saw that post and replied there as well. The question is why did Dji not post those leaks here and only the Chinese forum? Think about It logically, they shafted us for the RC-PRO FMC and the 4G dongle and only have it in China, all their other customers are nothing for them else we will be getting the same stuff China has. We paying the same money. I cannot help but feel robbed and cheated and seeing this just infuriates me even more.

Well regards the dongle, This is not DJIs fault surely, they cannot sell stuff that’s illegal in that territory Surely. I don’t know why it was leaked to Chinese forum first, but if the features are available for all that’s great. Are you saying they would only have these features available in china Asia etc ?

The dongle doesn’t pass regs , why would you say that’s their fault ? Why would you think they don’t want to sell this product into their biggest markets ?
I would love to have FCC reg only on my drone, but I don’t have anyone to blame for this.
2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 10:32
Oh I gotcha now.  Misunderstood. Wasn’t trying to get you worked up. So you are saying that you don’t think we will get these updates outside of China ? Or are you saying we will, but DJI is showing favoritism by prioritizing the expectations of the Chinese forum users ?

Honestly, at the moment I don't know what to believe and so frustrated because we paid the same good money for the Mavic 3 as China, but China gets the working 4G dongle, China gets the Fly more combo with the RC-PRO, China gets the credit for the early adopters also promised to us. It seems that Dji is favouring their customers in China and leaving the rest of us behind.
2022-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

The Saint Posted at 4-1 10:11
yeah that has to be an april fools joke, no?

It looks like it has that new top connection that has been leaked for M3 enterprise.
2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 4-1 10:33
Well regards the dongle, This is not DJIs fault surely, they cannot sell stuff that’s illegal in that territory Surely. I don’t know why it was leaked to Chinese forum first, but if the features are available for all that’s great. Are you saying they would only have these features available in china Asia etc ?

The dongle doesn’t pass regs , why would you say that’s their fault ? Why would you think they don’t want to sell this product into their biggest markets ?

The 4G dongle was a highlighted advertised feature, all aspects of it has been removed from advertising except for the Chinese stores and forums- Why? The FMC RC-PRO was initially posted here and the credit due to us - This was removed and only released to the Chinese users - WHY? The 4G dongle is working in Aussie, we know that, why not some other countries who allow the same network traffic? alot of unanswered questions are been forgotten here. When you start to piece it together it points to favourisim
2022-4-1
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 09:52
I wasn’t responding to you, just the OP.

Apologies.
2022-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 4-1 10:39
The 4G dongle was a highlighted advertised feature, all aspects of it has been removed from advertising except for the Chinese stores and forums- Why? The FMC RC-PRO was initially posted here and the credit due to us - This was removed and only released to the Chinese users - WHY? The 4G dongle is working in Aussie, we know that, why not some other countries who allow the same network traffic? alot of unanswered questions are been forgotten here. When you start to piece it together it points to favourisim

Ok the combo I already stated where I stood on that. I haven’t Heard if compensation was paid to Chinese who bought as I did. The combo set with no cine and RC Pro. Well that was exactly the same as the Combo with M2P. You will remember as I sold you the extra Remote I had. But I have to say, now having thought about it if I want to sell my M3 and keep RC Pro I now can sell with standard Remote, so not all is lost. I would gladly swapped it for a battery. I do think there will be a combo set with RC Pro at some time.

I knew on the first night of release that in Europe and the US the dongle would not work and the way things were with China and the US and also UK it was never going to happen. I’ve seen it being used in Australia and I would never fly with it , I don’t know what the point is, reception is pretty bad from almost everything I have seen. I’m not sure what I would use it for.

Favoritism “ I don’t know of a company that would go out of their way to upset 70% of their customers. Why wheres the gain it makes very little sense. Its like saying to 10 customers , you 3 can have it because I like you, you 7 can’t so keep your money. I cannot see the sense in that.

GPS is the problem no doubting that, and there needs to be something sorted for that, but apart from when the drone is turned on , once you get going I think the drone is excellent. Some others have smaller problems but that’s the same with all drones I’ve ever owned.
2022-4-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i remember back in the day, there were mobile phones that were sold in japan that were not allowed to be made/created and thus sold in america.  some models made it overseas but the japanese were highly selective and simply refused to make a similar model available in the west.  that was the case for years, if not a decade.  and it was no secret.  i can see exactly why china would favor their home market over any other market regardless of size.  america would do the same if we could or given the opportunity.
2022-4-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 4-1 11:57
i remember back in the day, there were mobile phones that were sold in japan that were not allowed to be made/created and thus sold in america.  some models made it overseas but the japanese were highly selective and simply refused to make a similar model available in the west.  that was the case for years, if not a decade.  and it was no secret.  i can see exactly why china would favor their home market over any other market regardless of size.  america would do the same if we could or given the opportunity.

Understood, but why was it a highlighted selling point/feature of the Mavic 3 on Launch. This feature sold most people including myself which comes down to false advertising or misleading information. It should have said at launch that the 4G dongle is only available to certain countries and not all and listed those places. I for one don't mid about the camera size as I am not a photographer because when the Mavic 2 launched, I chose the zoom over the Pro not because of camera but features, that's what I buy when I buy a new product and he launch features presented with the Mavic 3 is what sold me. All I am asking is for my monies worth and what was promised. If I cannot get the 4G dongle for me, Dji should compensate me, if they cannot give me working Airsense, further compensation, no 200FPS- further compensation and so on. Please understand mine and others frustration here. Some are just happy with the camera which is amazing but to some like me, we bought into the extra features.
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 19:53
DJI “promising” features is meaningless. They “promised” a fast GPS fix too.

But it's a good distraction when making the GPS work isn't working out very well.
2022-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hahahahaaa.   
2022-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now