has the DJI Action 2 a finder Feature ?
733 4 2022-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vital1337
lvl.2
Germany

Hi guys,

have tried the last few days to find out if the camera has a, Finder function. what for example the GoPro has.

following example.

you lose the camera. if you are near you connect it to the smartphone app. and let the camera beep.

to maybe locate it acoustically.

would be happy if there is such a function . or possibly it in a next firmware release

2022-4-11
Use props
fish sticks
lvl.4
New Zealand

the camera already beeps when starting or ending a recording...
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there Vital1337. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and  for sharing your valued insights with us. These information will be noted and will be forwarded to 'the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_lLIUlYJMCsdg
New

Colombia

Hello DJI. Do we know if there is a Finder feature on the camera the DJI action two? I just lost mine in the city of Medellin In Colombia… It has a lot of good footage on it. Can anyone help me? If you can email me at ted@bergershot.com
Gracias
2-2 22:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_lLIUlYJMCsdg Posted at 2-2 22:39
Hello DJI. Do we know if there is a Finder feature on the camera the DJI action two? I just lost mine in the city of Medellin In Colombia… It has a lot of good footage on it. Can anyone help me? If you can email me at ted@bergershot.com
Gracias

We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. We don't have a way to find it. We recommend that you report this incident to the local authorities, Hope that you can find your device as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding and have a great day!
2-3 00:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules