Settings keep resetting when drone turns on, no camera feed.
1180 3 2022-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jnortheast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241220 ft
Australia

My Phantom 4 Pro keep reverting back to factory settings in the app every time I turn it on. And sometimes I don't even get camera feed and i have to restart it a few times. Anyone else had this issue? Is it time to buy a new drone? I've had it for about 5 years now. I've tried uninstalling the app and trying different phones and everything's up to date.
2022-4-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

what device are you Using  ? It must be at least 4GB RAM
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-11
Use props
Jnortheast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241220 ft
Australia

The phone I've always used it with was my OnePlus 5, but I also tried it on my Pixel 4a 5G with the same result. The last few months the gimbal would intermittently turn off, either mid flight or not even turn on at all. I'd have to reboot the drone to get it working. So i'm thinking the whole gimbal/camera module is damaged? Do you think it's worth sending it off to get fixed so i can sell it? I just picked up the new Mavic 3 tonight because I need a drone for my work.
2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules