GO4 not working again
35381 60 2022-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gH938e6CzvwY
New
Flight distance : 28251 ft
France

I have a  MIUI13 on Android 12 and I have tried all the recommendations listed on the forum: download the official app, full stop and restart and the app is still crashing, it's just driving me mad. Please do help me !!!
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_Rf9JN45s5dEZ
New

United States

Everytime i try and open the DJI GO 4 it keeps crashing i also deleted the application and reinstalled it so i know thats the problem i also cleared the cache and thats not the problem i think this is nonsense how we all spend lots of money on a pice of equipment and can't even fly it with the right application DJI needs to be on top of fixing things like this i hate to leave a review like this because I really like my DJI Mvaic 2 but I really hate not being able to fly it because you all are being lazy and not fixing what should be fixed
2022-8-28
Use props
iresq
New
Flight distance : 1079 ft
United States

I rolled back my version per this video (Samsung S22 - (one UI 4.1 (Android 12)) and it works fine.  I can't post a URL so search Youtbube for How to FIX DJI GO 4 App Crash Problem for Android 12 Devices (Samsung, Google, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei).  In the description is a link to his g-drive with the older version.  
2022-8-29
Use props
bayu
lvl.1
Indonesia

i have a mavic 2 zoom with z fold 3, after android 12 update i have tried all ways but the app can't open, i need this drone for my work, please help asap
2022-8-29
Use props
fans7dce2fa1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12530 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

The same happens to me with version 4.3.50 that dji has on the site, which opens and closes.
I solve it by installing the previous version 4.3.48. I hope it helps. Search it on google "4.3.48 dji go 4 apk"
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_pdzAxk1zfw2t
New

United Kingdom

How can an organisation that is 'supposidly' the market leader of UAV'S loose control of its global fleet by not preparing for OEM software upgrades. This is appalling. All our devices need tablets or phones to function.
I have had to purchase an old Androud tablet that cannot upgrade to V12 so I can fly my Phanrom 3 Pro.
The Web is ablaze with distraught owners, but DJI remains silent - how can this be!
Livelihoods are at stake. DJI GET A GRIP AND FIX THIS
2022-9-1
Use props
Klomp
lvl.1
Netherlands

What fixed it for me was reverting to an older version of GO 4. 4.3.48 works for me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YnNclnkfTwqTA106fBYHFOMExCaMB-7B/view?usp=sharing
Uninstall the version you have installed first, then install using the .apk from the link

not my link, this guy on youtube provided it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4mpWZ-OsQQ&ab_channel=GAVINHR
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_lLxZkWJlB5Fu
New

Australia

Just connected my Samsung A71 to the Mavic Pro which I've used with before and the app is not opening.
Crashes straight up.
It says DJI have a problem and I have to wait until it's fixed.
Not good at all as I'm heading off Monday and want to use it while fossicking out west.
Do you know how long this rectification will take.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_vMl7oMSzIJIn
New

United States

Mavic Air WORKING with Samsung Ultra 22 Plus (Android 12) with DJI GO 4 version 4.3.48 as per users "najam" and "fans7dce2fa1" have mentioned.

- Google "download DJI GO 4 version 4.3.48 (you will find it)
- Download the apk file for version 4.3.48
- uninstall your current DJI GO 4 version that is crashing on your Android 12 device
- install DJI GO 4 version 4.3.48 from the apk file

My mavic Air had been downed for weeks like many others and finally I've got it back in the air on vacation. Have been flying for a few days now... Best of luck!!

2022-9-2
Use props
fansa88c16d0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You need to download the older version
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_qtKKVCgyV4IW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316696 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_qtKKVCgyV4IW Posted at 8-27 20:44
Hiya, Dji go4 app isn't working for me it was working a week ago. I am in Snowdonia camping and I did 2hr hiking and only found out up there that app crashing, what a shame. Both version 4.3.46 and 4.3.50 crashing on Oppo find x2 pro with Android 12. I did power off and power on back samething and also isn't working on my mates Android phone also. Dji need some help please. Drone is Mavic 2 zoom.

Update: 4.3.48 is working thanks everyone for mentioning that
2022-9-6
Use props
quickbrownfox3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320033 ft
Australia

Ive pretty much had it with the DJI app. We buy their products and none of it works because of a glitch that no one seems to care about at their company. I cant work because of this issue and Im looking at my legal avenues against DJI
2022-9-8
Use props
djiuser_1Y8si0saeOlq
lvl.1

United States

To anyone still having a problem using the go 4 app on a new Samsung s21 ultra or any new phone download Litchi yes it's 25 bucks but it's the best 25 bucks you'll spend because now you can save videos right to the phone you can do everything the go 4 app does and much more it's kind of sad that we have to do this but DJ I just doesn't seem to want to do anything about this problem but these guys did
2022-9-8
Use props
djiuser_1Y8si0saeOlq
lvl.1

United States

quickbrownfox3 Posted at 9-8 21:33
Ive pretty much had it with the DJI app. We buy their products and none of it works because of a glitch that no one seems to care about at their company. I cant work because of this issue and Im looking at my legal avenues against DJI

Get the litchi app yes I know it's 25 bucks but it'll be the best 25 bucks you spend it's so much better than the go 4 app just spend a few minutes and learn how to use it and you'll be amazed at what it can do
2022-9-8
Use props
djiuser_1Y8si0saeOlq
lvl.1

United States

windman Posted at 8-12 13:57
I have a mavic air
I have a mavic air as well I've tried everything oh I'm also using a Samsung s21 ultra but nothing worked until I got the litchi app yes it's 25 bucks but it's the best 25 bucks you'll spend it's so much better than the go 4 app
2022-9-8
Use props
quickbrownfox3
lvl.1
Australia

Ni3la Posted at 8-27 17:08
Dji go 4 ver 4.3.50 crashes all the time on Samsung Galaxy Notr 20 Ultra with the latest firmware. Any workaround ? It worked fine few days ago

Ive got the same phone and the app doesnt work on it either
2022-9-12
Use props
quickbrownfox3
lvl.1
Australia

windman Posted at 8-12 13:56
Downloaded V4.3.50, installed,  shutdown the phone doesn't work
Samsung A21S,  it use to work with the old version.  Ivm in vacation and can't use my drone HELP pease

Not getting any traction with this either
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_foDWyDwcd9yp
New

Indonesia

stevesbgmx.com Posted at 5-2 23:32
Thanks for tge reply,  as you will see from above I did download from DJI. I have since managed to to get it working bay doing a full turn off of the device, and turn it back on, rather than do a restart.
The device is a Samsung a52 5g. Android 12.

I've power off and power on my samsung a52s 5g but app still doesn't work. My phone is android 12
2022-9-14
Use props
fuyang
lvl.1

Canada

I downloaded V4.3.52 from dji, it works on my Samsung S20 FE.
https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_vdpP48IbgJGX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505125 ft

Australia

I've just made the definitive fix for this problem, that drove me CRAZY for months!;
2022-10-1
Use props
djiuser_8p11GyRkjxR7
New

United States

Hello I hope someone can help me out PLEASE!!!! I have a Mavic Pro and for whatever reason it will not connect with the DJI app. It use to work but it is not working now. The phone I am using is the Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra. Like I said my Mavic Pro use to work and connect to DJI app and I was using my Galaxy 22 Ultra but now nothing. Can someone please help me out. Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules